Eyebrow Stencils?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No i have the single one, and shes saying they wanted 80 just for the single shade.Thats Crazy!!! I am not sure which stand that was, But there was a couple diff stands. But no u can get it for a tenner :) x

Sent from my Desire HD using SalonGeek

A tenner?! You mean a tenner for wholesale and not retail?

I spoke to Isabelle Hammond today it was £15 for a single colour and £55 for a palette!

Hmmmm strange. I just googled Cresty Cosmetics and when I went into one site saying they sell the Cresty products, there was a pic of a woman doing her brows with a Christian eyebrow stencil!

Lol, Got to be same company. As packaging is identical. But yea mine from the show says cresty. Lol. X

Ooh, do you think we should delete this thread in case our clients see it!!!

Haha. Yea maybe we should delete. How do u do that? X

Ooh, do you think we should delete this thread in case our clients see it!!!
Yes your right lol,! Help mee thou please, what colour for a blonde??!!!:)

Yes your right lol,! Help mee thou please, what colour for a blonde??!!!:)

Depending on how blonde u are, maybe the Taupe or tan one? X

Depending on how blonde u are, maybe the Taupe or tan one? X

Bleach blonde lol! But wanting them darkish not too dark though!

Im really blonde and i use a dark brown, my roots are slightly dark when they show, lol, so looks fine, it can look bit like maisy does on bb with blonde hair and dark brows. But i like that.
Ooo it depends what u like x :)

Im really blonde and i use a dark brown, my roots are slightly dark when they show, lol, so looks fine, it can look bit like maisy does on bb with blonde hair and dark brows. But i like that.
Ooo it depends what u like x :)

Maybe a bit lighter as I've just gone from foils to full bleach!

I decided to try the elf, as they were much cheaper and as I wasnt too sure which colour to get the Christian had too many to choose, I ordered them yesterday pm, they came this morning, and am soooooo impressed thanks to all who advised,! :D

I was at the Beauty Show in the RDS and saw the eyebrow kits they were selling for 40 Euro (normal price was something like 80 euro)

I thought that sounded very expensive, as at the end of the day, it's only a few plastic stencils and some powder, so I ordered a kit from elf, just to see what it was like and I must say, I'm impressed too, so thanks to everyone for their advice on this thread.

My brows look fab today and it's very easy to use.

Can anyone tell me what you would retail the kits at?... I have no idea

Last edited:
Ordered the dark brown Christian Eyebrow kit, cant believe how quickly it came and oh my what a fab product, perfect brows at last!

it doesn't come off on my pillow (i often forget to remove it at night) or do you mean how long does the palette of product last?....:confused:

it doesn't come off on my pillow (i often forget to remove it at night) or do you mean how long does the palette of product last?....:confused:

Sorry unas escarlata I wasn't very clear :) I meant to ask how many hours do you get out of wearing it on a night out or just an ordinary day? But I'm guessing from your previous post that it lasts a while if you go to bed without it coming off :)

Latest posts

Back