Eyebrow tint colour help!?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ellie--x

Reaction score
hi everyone!!
I have a client with strawberry blonde hair booked in next week for a brow wax & tint - I've only recently trained in facial waxing and tinting and I can't for the life of me remember what my trainer said for some one with strawberry blonde hair!! What would you all use on her brows?? They are naturally very fair!
Thanks in advance

I was told to add a small (tiny) bit of black to the tint as just using brown for some reason turns green on redheads. I'm still training though so maybe someone with more experience might be able to confirm [emoji4]

I use refectocil in natural brown. Ive used light brown and it comes out brassy. Ive never had natural brown turn out green. I dont leave it on too long to avoid it being too dark. I apply it on the first btow then do the second brow then straight away go back and remove the first brow then the second brow. Comes out perfect everytime

Hi I use the Refectocil light brown but leave it on for 7-10 minutes it turns out a really nice brown. I have another client of similar colouring but likes her brows quite dark so I still use the light brown but mix it with a little graphite x

Hi I use hi brow and for someone very fair I would use light brown with a little bit of grey, 9 times out of ten turns a lovely natural looking colour x

Thank you all! Glad I asked I was really worrying x

Latest posts

Back