eyebrow waxing + Costs?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PenelopePitstop

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

i saw a client 4 weeks ago for an eyebrow shape and tint. she's booked back in again for the same.

Now how would you charge for this as obvioulsy she dosen't need a Shape again, do you have a set charge for a wax shape and then a charge for a eyebrow wax also, or do you charge the same?

i charge £6.50 for a shape, is this to little/much?? do i need 2 prices for waxing??

Confused!!

Cheers Pen xx

mine is £8.00 and I don't change the price honey as you're still using the same sized strip and a spatula etc hope this helps x

Hi hun,i get waxed every four weeks,without fail (and tinted) and i pay the same price no matter how much/little hair is to be removed hth x x x

hmmm thats' what i thought! thanks guys, think i may need to look at my prices and have an increase at some point!

xx

don't forget Leicester is a lot cheaper than where I am x

I am charging £5.50 at the moment for eyebrow shape and I don't think it is enough for someone who needs a complete reshape as opposed to someone who is just having a tidy.

To do a complete reshape takes me much longer as I have to assess the shape of the face, how far apart/close together the clients eyes are etc etc.

angelxdevil said:
don't forget Leicester is a lot cheaper than where I am x

ahhh ok, do you think i'm about right with what i charge then? i'll have a search around and see what other people in Leicester charge x

Pen,

I charge the same (£4.50) whether it's a shape or tidy.

I know, I know, I'm far too cheap....

River

River said:
Pen,

River

Me too! Must get round to checking out the going rate for all my treatments - I could probably boost my income by at least 10%!

wow that is cheap!!

i also spend a lot more time doing a shape like joe90....but i think i still will stick to the same price maybe £6.50 per treatment wether it be a shape or just a wax it will even out in the long run. i've done some research and i'm cheaper than the salons around her and on a par with mobile therapists. so i'll stick with that x

PenelopePitstop said:
Hi Guys,

i saw a client 4 weeks ago for an eyebrow shape and tint. she's booked back in again for the same.

Now how would you charge for this as obvioulsy she dosen't need a Shape again, do you have a set charge for a wax shape and then a charge for a eyebrow wax also, or do you charge the same?

i charge £6.50 for a shape, is this to little/much?? do i need 2 prices for waxing??

Confused!!

Cheers Pen xx

I have mine waxed hun and it costs me £8 - which I am quite happy with. xx

I charge £7 for an eyebrow shape, have thought about having a seperate price for a tidy but then it would be hard to set a guideline and i would end up charging everyone for just a tidy up!!! so i keep it to one price to keep things simple!

xx

why don't you give a few of the beauticians a ring around your area, then you can get a rough idea on what you should be charging in your area!!
hth
xxxx

Me charges £5 for a regular every 4 weeks and £6.50 for a reshape. This way people are gettign a lower price for less work.

~HTh sxx

I have two prices. One for tidy and one for shaping the brow. I do this as sometimes shaping the brow requires much more time then just cleaning up the brow arch. If they are having two services done together you can always take a small amount off. I charge $12CND for a tidy and $20 for a shape or for some one who has not been in for more than 4 weeks. It keeps them coming back on a regular schedule also. Tinting brows is also $12

River said:
Pen,

River

Me too River...you get a hint dont you, that you might be charging too little when yer customers say so!!!
:irked:
Trouble is I love me job! :green:

Latest posts

Back