Eyebrow waxing strip

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Choochy Face

Reaction score
Hey guys
What do you use to wax eyebrows do you just use a strip or do you cut the strips into eyebrow shapes
Just wondered if there's anywhere that sells theses x

I doubt a pro would bother cutting the strip into the shape of a brow. Just cut them into narrow straight strips. x

I just cut mine into strips. Dont see the point in shaped ones as its the shape of the wax not the paper that gives the shape of the brow 😉

Just to add that people have different shaped eyebrows, not just one shape, so you couldn't really cut them into shape.

Like Kim said, cut them into narrow strips.

Not to be rude, but have you trained in brow waxing? xx

I don't even cut my strips, I use a fresh piece of the edge each strip I pull and fold the strip when necessary.
(I'm just gonna wait for a critique now. But seriously, it works really well. Been waxing that way since 92!)

I don't even cut my strips, I use a fresh piece of the edge each strip I pull and fold the strip when necessary.
(I'm just gonna wait for a critique now. But seriously, it works really well. Been waxing that way since 92!)

I don't think there's anything wrong with that at all :) Whatever works for you. I cut mine because i get more use out of them than i would by folding the paper over xx

I don't think there's anything wrong with that at all :) Whatever works for you. I cut mine because i get more use out of them than i would by folding the paper over xx

Good point!

In the same way that I turn a map round the "right" way to read it, I always cut my wax strips into eyebrow shapes :)

There, I've admitted it!!!

By the way, I do LOADS of eyebrows...after facials they are my favourite and most sought after treatment so I must be doing something right!

Each to their own :)

PB
x

They're easy money, especially if done regularly!

I actually use hot wax so no strips at all………but I do like to give my tuppence worth. lol

Seriously though, I use strip wax when I've tinted as hot wax doesn't remove tint from the skin. I've always cut them because I throw it rather away and use another once for the next bit rather than risk getting the wax that's on the strip, stuck to the main brow and accidentally removing a chunk of hair. I like to live life in the bus lane:)

I doubt a pro would bother cutting the strip into the shape of a brow. Just cut them into narrow straight strips. x

Yes I am trained I wouldn't do any treatment if I wasnt

Yes I am trained I wouldn't do any treatment if I wasnt
Sorry, I didn't mean your weren't a pro; I meant a more pro way of doing it would be the quicker way (not cutting into shapes). x

If you cut up a 'job lot' of narrow strips then you can also use these little strips for if you dribble a little of the strip wax on the couch roll by mistake... It can occasionally happen when you are waxing like lightening ;-) and they then can also be used if you are waxing the upper lip etc... It is always good to have them around!

We also use them on the fingers and toes ;-)

If you cut up a 'job lot' of narrow strips then you can also use these little strips for if you dribble a little of the strip wax on the couch roll by mistake... It can occasionally happen when you are waxing like lightening ;-) and they then can also be used if you are waxing the upper lip etc... It is always good to have them around!

We also use them on the fingers and toes ;-)
Yep I put about 8 paper strips together and cut out both curved and straight shapes (for top lips). Always useful to have a stash....I like to be organised :)

PB
x

the other thing is if the shape was cut in the strip i would of been hard to taut the skin properly but could be wrong

Latest posts

Back