Eyebrows and eyelashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

catsaremad

Reaction score
I did my Beauty therapy NVQ2 in 2005 and have not done any beauty therapy for a while.

I am looking to update my skills and would like to do a one day course in Eyebrow and eyelash tinting

Can anyone recommend a trainer/course in the west midlands area please

My friend did hers with Capital but in Ipswich, have a look on their website

I think you should come and visit me and we can both go to the CTA in Glasgow!
Posted via Mobile Device

I think you should come and visit me and we can both go to the CTA in Glasgow!
Posted via Mobile Device

lol that would be cool ! Dont they do Glam lashes there as well ?

I did my tinting course with CTA, it was fab.
I've just booked to do the Glam Lashes as well on 23rd Jan :) x

I did my Beauty therapy NVQ2 in 2005 and have not done any beauty therapy for a while.

I am looking to update my skills and would like to do a one day course in Eyebrow and eyelash tinting

Hi, Its Louise from Glam Lash & CTA here :)
Today was our first day training in West Yorkshire & guess where? West Midlands.
Pm me if you would like dates and prices from our Jill our trainer in your area xx

Hi,

I know Julesgems offers eyelash and brow tinting and i might know some others that can offer this if this is any help?
cheers
Britta

Hi,

I know Julesgems offers eyelash and brow tinting and i might know some others that can offer this if this is any help?
cheers
Britta

Thanks Britta thats fab can you please pm me any details :Love:

Latest posts

Back