Eyelash extension course cancelled and I've booked clients in. What do i do?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nixnewcastle

CND Education Ambassador Newcastle
Reaction score
Hey Geeks
I rang and booked on Glam lashes eyelash extension course about 2 months ago and paid for it there and then. The course was supposed to be thi monday coming

I rang them on numerous occasions to get my invoice and details of where the training was and every time i rang they said they would send them and never did.

I rang again yesterday and stated how many times i'd rang and asked for the invoice and details of where the training was and i was told i would recieve an email the next day.

I've opened the email today and it says word for word.....

Hi Nikki,
Sorry, the course on Monday had to be rearranged to the 31st as the salon we hire is going through a refit.
Can you make the 31st July or shall I cancel? I have not charged your card yet.

Best wishes,
Louise

1st of all my card has been charged as i have recieved my statement with it listed on there. Secondly I told them at the time of booking that was the only date i could do as i was on holiday on the 29th so i am unable to attend the reschedualled date. Thirdly I have already booked in clients and taken deposits from them as the appointments are very long and some are on the 7th of August!!

What do I do??? Im furious!!! and I dont want to lose these new clients who have been good enough to wait a month for their eyelash extensions and also pay deposits

1.ring round all the other training co's after doing a search on here and the guild site.
2. call the company and demand a refund.
3. call your card company and alert them of this payment.
4. If no joy- re other training, then call those clients and offer a full refund.

If Glam Lash can't sort a date for you and you want the training now, I'd look elsewhere. Get your money refunded from them and find someone else.

Is there a Flirties trainer in your area? They can usually come to you. They may be a bit more expensive but their kit is excellant. I especially love the tweezers.

They've said it's because of the salon they provide the training from are having a refit so I've rang and told them they can do the training within my salon. I do need to do the training before the 28th of July though as I go on holiday for a week and when I return on the 7th of August I have loads of them booked in. Grrrr im sooo mad at them!! Very disorganised and unprofessional indeed! and they've left me hanging on and hanging on only to inform me 4 days before the training that it's canceled. Think im a bit put off the company now to be honest so it'll probably be better if i do my training and get my products from elsewhere now anyway.

Again excellent advice everyone

They've said it's because of the salon they provide the training from are having a refit so I've rang and told them they can do the training within my salon. I do need to do the training before the 28th of July though as I go on holiday for a week and when I return on the 7th of August I have loads of them booked in. Grrrr im sooo mad at them!! Very disorganised and unprofessional indeed! and they've left me hanging on and hanging on only to inform me 4 days before the training that it's canceled. Think im a bit put off the company now to be honest so it'll probably be better if i do my training and get my products from elsewhere now anyway.

Again excellent advice everyone

That's really good of you offering your salon. What did they say?

I am so sorry to hear about your problems. Its a shame and such a disappointment for you!
Not sure if that helps but if you want to pm me we can have a look if we can sort something out for flirties training in your area????
:hug:

Latest posts

Back