Eyelash extension glue 2010

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laura grant

Reaction score
calling all lashers that have been lashing for 2 years and more.
from experience how many lash adhesives have you tryed until you have found your perfect one.
a glue that performs to your standard , the main one is for me staying power and little fume and no irritation.
but there will always be someone with very sensitive eyes that the glue does not agree with.
i have tryed nouveau, abx, shavassna, ultra, lash out, and others.
thankyou in advance
xx

Hi, Personally I have only tried Hollywood lashbond & Marvel Lash.

Marvel Lash shelf life was a bit too short and hollywood lash glue was great, no fumes, good bond but it was a slow drying glue. Flirties glue I believe is similar to Hollywood it also is fumeless glue with good bond strength.

I then decided to research further into glues and set up my own company Glam Lash. The glue we use is quick drying, No fumes, No irritation, CE approved and doesnt need a sealer afterwards.

Hopefully some other people will let you know of similar glues and experiences.
Lou xx

i have been doing lashes for about 6 months now started on marvel lash but the glue was globby lashes stuck together and took ages to dry not so good if your only learning. Then Eyelash design company adhesive found that it was more watery shelf life seems good but still took a bit to dry, Then Louise sent me Glam lash glue which is fast drying lashes look great on no irritation no sticking together well impressed and the price is good too. Check out my blog.

The eye patches and the lashes are very good quality too.

Hope this helps.
xx

Hi Louise,

I currently have a Hollywood Lash Ext Kit, which came with the salon when i took over. I have only just decided to start training & practising with the kit so i can offer the treatment. The kit is practically untouched...although the glue will not open what so ever. Can i use any type of glue with the kit as i am interested in trying yours?
Thanks x

You can use any glue it is a matter of finding the one you like and sticking with it (pardon the pun)

It is the same principle with all lashes and courses.

Hi, You will be able to use any glue with your kit. The glue is possibly past its shelf life.
You can order another from hollywood lashes or research into other lash companies glue & lashes.
Lou x
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited:
I have tried about 3 different brand of glue. 2 caused stinging and one took to long to try. I use flexi lash from glalm lash, its the best I have found so far. D x

Hi,
I'm new to lash extensions, I completed my training with an independent accredited training company in Brighton a week or so ago.
The trainers recommended us to get AH Francis glues, which they both use in their salons as well.
They said that in their experience the glue is a really good bonding system, consistency & it's also available in 2 different setting speeds.
Glue
Hope this helps.

yes ahfrancis glue seems to be hot, but i am looking for a glue that u do not need to do pre glue tests 4hrs before hand.
i did an infil on a girl who used the ahfrancis glue and she still had 60 per cent of her lashes on in 5 weeks.
would love some more info on glam lash glues
xxx

Hi, Glam lash info can be found at Glam Lash or if you want to pm me I would be happy to help. Lou x

iv been doing lashes for a couple of years now , not had many different brands but i first started out with AH Francis , then switched to lashperfect then i was advised from the lovely loubylou to try Flirties glue which was a treat , but when i was ordering new eyelashes from secretlash i just ordered their glue (soz loubylou :hug: to save time going onto another site to order just one thing . Anyway i tryed it on fri on my friend whos gets her eyelashes done all the time and her eyes where stinging ( she thought i wiz using cheapo glue:eek: but i told her no it was glue that i got off secret lash and then it happened when i was doing my other 2 regular clients ,one of them their eyes where red and then a couple of days later the other one phoned me to say that her eyes where all bloodshot (which i seen as i went to see her) she was ok about it as i have done her lashes for over a year now:irked: Just wondering if anyone else have tryed SECRET eyelash glue and should i phone and say to them? I think by being lazy its cost me and i should stick to the one that i have been using and not given me any problems, which is Flirties :smack:

hello,
thankyou for the information,
i think the more info we gather up about all the glues on the market the more we learn.
was your glue from secret lashes the purple top or the black top glue.
because the purple top is latex free and the black top glue contains latex
thanx in advance
xx
the returns on both these glues vary, the black top glues returns are slightly longer than the purple top

Hi, I tried Glam Lash glue and Secret Lashes. I was trained with Lash Perfect and their glue is really good, but some of my clients had blood shoots after the treatment and during the treatment irritated throat. Glam Lash is not drying fast enough, god for beginners. Secret Lashes so far so good, very fast drying, no irritation, no blood shots, best for me :)

Hi, I have tried only 2 of hte scret lash glue, green top which only has a bond time of 2-3 weeks. The purple top glue sets well however has fumes and can make eyes nip. Had never tried the black top one as it had more fumes than the purple one. I think you would be better sticking to a glue that is CE approved for peace of mind there are a fe on the market now. Good luck in your glue quest x

hello,
thankyou for the information,
i think the more info we gather up about all the glues on the market the more we learn.
was your glue from secret lashes the purple top or the black top glue.
because the purple top is latex free and the black top glue contains latex
thanx in advance
xx
the returns on both these glues vary, the black top glues returns are slightly longer than the purple top

Hi, I have tried only 2 of hte scret lash glue, green top which only has a bond time of 2-3 weeks. The purple top glue sets well however has fumes and can make eyes nip. Had never tried the black top one as it had more fumes than the purple one. I think you would be better sticking to a glue that is CE approved for peace of mind there are a fe on the market now. Good luck in your glue quest x

Louise, you mentioned previously about Secret Lashes glue not having CE approval. I spoke to Dave from The Guild and asked him about that, I was wonder if I will be insured using this glue and he said yes, as long as we follow the correct procedure.

Hi, some insurance companies will insure and some dont. Was it definatly Dave from Guild of Beauty Therapists? I know there is a Dave from Guild News/abt but don't know a dave from GBT. I would rather just not take any chances when it comes to peoples eyes, better safe than sorry as my mother says :)

We tried - lash perfect, hollywood and noveau all good glues . We now use lash out lashes , an austrailan brand with a very fast drying glue . Not for the faint hearted but if you can keep up the pace then the results are amazing .

They also do a senstive and normal drying glue .

Try them all you will find one you love - try and buy into more than just the prodcuts and think about the brand

i really liked working with the lash out glue,it dryed really fast and lasts for many weeks, but it was just a little too stingy for my eyes,i would also reccomend their fantastic lashes and products. i will try their sensitive glues next

did you try fanning your eyes and waiting a few minutes until you open them

yes i always wait at least 3-5 minutes until opening eyes,
thats when i clean up un tape ect prep time

Latest posts

Back