Eyelash extension glue

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

almicdanny

Reaction score
Hi which do you find is best semi permenent eyelash glue?

Flirties or eyelash emporium ultra black

Same for me. Both fab x

Sent from my GT-S5670 using SalonGeek

Thanks guys do u use a primer and sealer? X

Kiss primer from lashbase. Primer pads from eyelash emporium and max 2 sealer from lashbase x

Sent from my GT-S5670 using SalonGeek

AH Francis do a really good one and all my clients who have had extensions before say how much longer these ones last ( has a bit of a sting to it ) but lasts really well :)

I use xflex from ABX Beauty but I am trying the eyelash emporium one for the first time tomorrow.
I use protein remover pads from Nouveau and also go over with ilash primer, again from ABX Beauty.
I never use a sealant as I found it didn't make any difference to the longevity of the lashes.

I use flirties primer and eyelash emporium sealant

Hello..
probably a silly question but how do u use the eyelash primer?? Ihave some but not used it yet as i dont want to use it in the wrong way..
Thanku ladies xx

Ladies i was just wondering i have used xtreme lashes and lavish lashes glue on my clients and i love them both but refills are needed every 2-3 weeks, i have a girlfriend who gets her lashes done at another lash stylist and her extensions last for 3 plus months before she goes for fill ins, i was just wondering how that is even possible. What kind of glue do you think this is? :?:

Ladies i was just wondering i have used xtreme lashes and lavish lashes glue on my clients and i love them both but refills are needed every 2-3 weeks, i have a girlfriend who gets her lashes done at another lash stylist and her extensions last for 3 plus months before she goes for fill ins, i was just wondering how that is even possible. What kind of glue do you think this is? :?:

This is impossible! The life of a lash from start to finish is only about 3 months. The lash is probably 2/3 through it's lash cycle before it is even mature enough to hold a lash extension (although this obviously just a guide and varies from client to client)

I have had new clients call me for infills who have had lashes done elsewhere and I ask them how long they normally go between infills. If they say MONTHS rather than WEEKS then alarm bells ring.

I have always found, WITHOUT EXCEPTION, that when I actually see these clients their lashes are shocking. All stuck together with no isolation. This is why the lashes last months! They are so stuck to each other with huge blobs of glue that they CAN'T fall out.

Have you looked closely at her lashes? How do they look?

If I am missing something and there is a way to keep lashes for 3 months I want to know what it is!

To answer the OP, I have recently stopped using Flirties and am now using a new glue by Lash Revolution

Hi elliebee,

whats the new glue your using by Lash Revolution not heard of it before and is it any good ?

Its flirties glue for me but still looking for a better one, would love to know more about lash revolution.

I use A H Francis also its fab, Pro-blend plus for Sensitive Eyes (less fumy) and Fastlash for Mink Extensions (very fumy!)

Elliebee I would like to know more on the glue, how do you find it?

Also I have to agree on the lash extension my clients last on average 2 1/2 - 3 weeks for when they need an infil, if they were to leave them in and never have an infil I would say about 4 weeks for Silk Extensions and about 6-7 weeks for Mink extensions, I do also worry when clients say months, and I have found I have had clients come to me with lashes stuck to the eyelid also!

K x

I've been trialling the new glue for a few weeks now and so far I prefer it to Flirties.

It won't officially be launched for a few weeks but the company is Lash Revolution.

[email protected]

Last edited:
This is impossible! The life of a lash from start to finish is only about 3 months. The lash is probably 2/3 through it's lash cycle before it is even mature enough to hold a lash extension (although this obviously just a guide and varies from client to client)

I have had new clients call me for infills who have had lashes done elsewhere and I ask them how long they normally go between infills. If they say MONTHS rather than WEEKS then alarm bells ring.

I have always found, WITHOUT EXCEPTION, that when I actually see these clients their lashes are shocking. All stuck together with no isolation. This is why the lashes last months! They are so stuck to each other with huge blobs of glue that they CAN'T fall out.

Have you looked closely at her lashes? How do they look?

If I am missing something and there is a way to keep lashes for 3 months I want to know what it is!

To answer the OP, I have recently stopped using Flirties and am now using a new glue by Lash Revolution

Spot on! When I first started and had people say theirs lasted months I was worried and felt pressure as I knew mine wouldn't last that long! Eventually I learnt and however weird this sounds I actually think sometimes they said it so I would "guarantee" mine. I never did but that's how I felt. I have the odd client that has fills every 4-6 weeks but on the whole it's 2-4 for me and genuine clients.

Hi There,

You seem to know alot about lashes im due to do my lash extention course this weekend. They only use the basic lashes lash perfection. I would like to offer my clients a good brand which would you recommend? Also do you still use lash revolution glue?
Your help would be very grateful.x

Hi There,

Also do you still use lash revolution glue?
Your help would be very grateful.x

I only posted this yesterday so, Yes, I'm still using the same glue! LOL :D

I brought to eyelash emporium glue and there remover and both of them really stung my eyes. Can anyone recommend the best non toxic individual eyelash glue and remover???

Latest posts

Back