Eyelash extension glue?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charlotteleanne

Reaction score
Hi. Im currently using fairy fx eyelash glue for my semi permanent eyelashes. I find it good but is there any better? I want a strong long lasting glue that is too heavy on the price tag. Any recommendations? Also do you use primer as i wasn't trained that way? Would love to hear your thoughts xx

I purchase from the Eyelash Emporium x

Hi .I'm using eyelash emporium for classic lashes and lash base volume ,for volume lashes, I also been trying flirties, but not really happy with lasting results.

Hello,

We are receiving great feedback and results for our new glue...very good retention, low fumes and 1-2 second drying time. You need to be quick and place the extension quickly so as the glue has not cured before placing the extension as this can lead to poor retention.

Primer will help to remove oily residue before application of extensions but you can also use baby shampoo and a little water to clean the lashes make sure you rinse off any residue of the baby shampoo with saline or water. This is what I do and it works great!

I use Eyelash Emporium Ultra Platinum. It's good for classic and volume. It's a good price and last ages, you only need a tiny amount of adhesive for a good bond and I keep the bottles in tiny air-tight jars with dry rice in to prevent moisture affecting the shelf-life.
I've also heard great things about Sky glue (which you can buy on shop LadyLash, and buy a tester size to try) and Flirties whose products are all on BeautyTrix (I like their primer - and I also use protein remover pads on lashes before I do anything else).
But don't forget, the optimum adhesive for you depends on the temp and humidity of your working environment as well as your methods of working. X

I agree with LMA! The primer is essential for a good and long lasting result in order to ensure a good bond between the extension and the natural lash!
As far as adhesives are concerned there is a few threads on here already but its also down to personal preference and the technique you use. You might be best asking a few suppliers for samples so you can try the different adhesives and how they work with your clients so you can find the adhesive that works best for you. As long as you make sure its an approved product for your country and safe to use then you can hopefully find "your perfect" adhesive :O)

Thanks girls! Xx

LMA absolutely right! I'm also using protein pads to remove oil and dirt from lashes before application. They works even better than primer. Buying lots of products on Lady Lash shop as well and now they got new glue with their own brand Lady Lash, which is very similar with Sky Plus but I found it stronger and longer lasting. Retention after 4 weeks is very good. Happy with that!

Latest posts

Back