Eyelash extension help, swollen right eye!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Martina_ngo

Reaction score
I've been getting my eyelash extensions done for a year now. Never had any issues until recently. The last last two times I've gotten fills, my right eye starts swelling the next morning. Just my right. The other one is perfectly fine. Does anyone know why it's doing that?? I would think if I was allergic to the glue or lashes, it would affect both eyes not just one? I've been trying to figure it out with my lash lady...we can't figure it out. I've had them done for a while and she has not done anything different. Someone please help! I love having my lashes!

There are a few things you can try. Therasterilid is a foaming wash to clear all bacteria, makeup, lash mites, etc. This helps in cases where it is not a glue allergy. An Optometrist can tell you if you have an eye infection, and if so, they can prescribe meds to clear it up.

The glue takes 24 hours to cure, so it can be irritating your eyes in some form or another for the first day. It is best to instant cure it with a cool mist nebulizer of some sort.

Where do you buy therasterilid from? X

The product is called SteriLid, and it is made by Thera Tears. If you are looking locally, try drug stores or Pharmacies. It should be in the section that sells products for people who wear contact lenses. Otherwise check out Amazon.

Latest posts

Back