Eyelash extension help :(

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Milliemakeup

Reaction score
Hi. I trained with lash perfect on Monday and today I tried to do my 1st set. I used lash base eyelashes and lAsh perfect odour free glue. The lashes seemed to stick at 1st and then most of them felt out. I feel really upset with myself. What could be going wrong?

Did you clean and prep the lashes first? Sorry if thats an obvious question, but residual oils on the lashes could cause them to prematurely fall out.

The best advice I think would be to give your trainer a call and ask their advice - I'm sure she/he would be more than happy to help you

Claire xx

Yeah I cleaned and prepped them first:) I don't have her number. I think I might ring lash perfect directly.

Hey I've not used lash base lashes but I use lash perfect they are grade A lashes Under a microscope they aren't smooth so kind of like a cuticle so the glue adheres better some lashes aren't as good quality and if they are to smooth they prematurely slip off. Hope this makes sense 

I use lash base lashes and they are fab! Sorry if this sounds like sucking eggs but did you shake the glue first?

Omg silly me,no I forgot to shake the glue! Must of been that! Thank you so much

I know it sounds silly but the exact same thing happened to me and I hadnt shaken the glue! Good Luck!

Latest posts

Back