Eyelash extension questions!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Pink Orange

Reaction score
Hi

I am considering learning lash extensions, I have spoken to a few companys and I think I will go with Flirties. Does anyone have any opinions on these products/ training? If I was to do the training in sept, would I be good enough to charge for xmas? (I do understand that the amout of practice is a massive factor) but am wondering if this is a realistic time frame.

Also I am planning on doing this mobile and was wondering if a proper couch is a must? I have seen a portable facial/ massage chair and was wondering if it was possible to do the treatment with this as it is much smaller than a couch? or would the angle be wrong?

Any advice would be appreciated ;) thanks.

If you do your training in September and have done your four case studies and have been passed off you should be able to charge sooner depending on when you get your case studies signed off. It is a matter of practise practise practise. I love the flirties products - and Im not just saying that because I'm a trainer as I've only just nicely got that position - Training is fab and you will have your trainer who you can contact anytime for help and advise.

I do have a portable couch that I take about with me as it's alot easier to have your client laid out and not sat up. You will find this out when you do your training hun xx

Latest posts

Back