Eyelash Extension Technician Essex

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kazzii-x

Reaction score
Hello Lovelies,
Im looking for a eyelash extension therapist that is well qualified and is in the Essex area. Could you lovely geeks please give me some links or point me in the right direction.
Thankyou so much :hug:

I'm sure I've seen a lady called cabinkel on here from Essex & she does lashes, hopefully she may see this soon xx

Well I hope that is the right name :lol: xx

Hello Lovelies,
Im looking for a eyelash extension therapist that is well qualified and is in the Essex area. Could you lovely geeks please give me some links or point me in the right direction.
Thankyou so much :hug:

Kerry from Sassy Lashes is Cabinkel, shes in Corringham.

Also Laura Grant from Ooh-la-lashes, shes in Billericay, both are fantastic lashers. Although if you go to Laura, she has other techs who work for her and Im sure they are very good but its Laura that I know is very good.

Hope that helps xx

Thanks hunny x

Kerry from Sassy Lashes is Cabinkel, shes in Corringham.

Also Laura Grant from Ooh-la-lashes, shes in Billericay, both are fantastic lashers. Although if you go to Laura, she has other techs who work for her and Im sure they are very good but its Laura that I know is very good.

Hope that helps xx

Blinkingorgeous was too modest.

She is also in Essex and is a fab lasher (as are the other girls she mentioned)

Didnt go unnoticed hunny :). unfortunately blinkingorgeous is a little bit too far as i cant drive :(

Blinkingorgeous was too modest.

She is also in Essex and is a fab lasher (as are the other girls she mentioned)

Im an eyelash tech mobile hun u can check out my facebook page if u would like to look at pics. let me no hunni x
Welcome to Facebook

Thank you Claudia, thats really kind of you xxx and thank you for passing on my details xx

Latest posts

Back