Eyelash extension training HELP

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ch4rli3

Reaction score
I seem to be going round and round in circles with semi permanent eyelash extensions!!!!

For months and months I have been looking into training in these but all the different companies are mind boggling! I have read through each post on here about lash companies and training etc and looked on a daily basis for weeks and weeks at different companies.........I am brain fried!!!
:irked:

I originally wanted to train with Nouveau as I did PMU with them but I find them quite pricey and from people I know that have trained with them, they've all said..... waste of money!?? & that you can purchase lashes that are just as good from other companies...?!

My second choice was Lash perfect as ive seen the results of a few friends having their lashes and they do look good.....

Ive also looked into local collages that offer training that are half the price and they use Nouveau lashes to teach you with, however, you cannot buy kits from them. Has anyone else done this?

How did everyone decide who to go with training wise and do you feel you made the right choice?

Im going with Flirties, got my training on the 26th July...pm me for prices because its not as much as you think, Im doing it with Layla in Essex x

I seem to be going round and round in circles with semi permanent eyelash extensions!!!!

For months and months I have been looking into training in these but all the different companies are mind boggling! I have read through each post on here about lash companies and training etc and looked on a daily basis for weeks and weeks at different companies.........I am brain fried!!!
:irked:

I originally wanted to train with Nouveau as I did PMU with them but I find them quite pricey and from people I know that have trained with them, they've all said..... waste of money!?? & that you can purchase lashes that are just as good from other companies...?!

My second choice was Lash perfect as ive seen the results of a few friends having their lashes and they do look good.....

Ive also looked into local collages that offer training that are half the price and they use Nouveau lashes to teach you with, however, you cannot buy kits from them. Has anyone else done this?

How did everyone decide who to go with training wise and do you feel you made the right choice?

I hope not cos i've booked my course for the end of this month....:eek:

I have to add, i've never heard any bad reports about them. Was it on here you heard because i thought i'd trekked through all the lashes posts?

No not from anyone on here. I know of lots of people that have trained with them in lashes and most of them have said to me, dont waste your money! and basically that other companies offer just as good products and training for a lot less money!

I personally cant fault Nouveau in anyway, as I previously mentioned, I have trained with them in Permanent Make up and would highly recommend them!
They are a great brand however, I just feel I dont want to spend the money they charge for doing lashes and would like to look into other companies but am having trouble deciding!!

Well, i'll let ya know how i get on and what i think. 'like anything else it takes time to master an art,

Try The Eyelash Emporium based at Pinewood Studios for training and products. Wilma the trainer is great and her aftercare service is second to none.

Ahh we almost trained at eyelash emporium... we met Wilma, she seems like she's bang on it and really knows her stuff! You can get loads of eyelash emporium gear on their own ebay shop for very good prices!
However in the end my boss sent us to train in Lash Perfect, we went to a salon in Taplow (Berkshire) for a one day training course, plus we had to each do 6 case studies and send the paperwork/pics back.

We got a good kit.. i don't know exactly how much it all was but if you go on their website it tells you.

good luck! xox

Hey hun,
why dont you come and train glam lash with us?

Wanted to chat to you anyway, im opening new salon and training academy in Romford in September (moving from our current location)

Need a semi perm girl? Would you be interested? x

Hey hun,
why dont you come and train glam lash with us?

Wanted to chat to you anyway, im opening new salon and training academy in Romford in September (moving from our current location)

Need a semi perm girl? Would you be interested? x

Have Pm'ed you! :)

The problem is as I will say again, many do these rubbish 1 day courses, read my other post on the views of training.

I feel they should be two days, you go away and then you come back to be tested., prior to that you have a big home study.

I did this in the states years ago, you cant argue that it is more complete than a one day course and far better.

The market is flooded with rubbish lash technicians, and the same with permanent makeup, we see this stuff all the time every day. if you saw some of the stuff I had seen you would not have them in your salon.

Search for the best training, save for it if you dont have the money yet

Su x

At Margarita Belska Nail School offer all together 4 days and more if necessary in eyelash training - Eyelash-Extension-Course price for 4 days, including kit is worth it.

would anyone recomend buting extesions off of e bay , i have decided to get some from eyelash emporium as i have read so much about them on here , someone said they have a shop on e bay ? xx

i trained with the beauty academy - i had to re train somewhere else !!! i guess u catch my drift xxx

Latest posts

Back