Eyelash extensions break serum

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ellie_michellex

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

So today I have had to discuss an eyelash extension break with a long term regular client. Her lashes have become quite sparse so suggested going on a break from her extensions for hygiene and lash health.

She has asked me about serums to encourage growth and I have had a quick browse. Does anyone recommend any serums or products to get her lashes healthy again ready for her next appointment? Ideally I am looking for something that will help encourage growth and strength.

Thanks in advance x

Hi Ladies,

So today I have had to discuss an eyelash extension break with a long term regular client. Her lashes have become quite sparse so suggested going on a break from her extensions for hygiene and lash health.

She has asked me about serums to encourage growth and I have had a quick browse. Does anyone recommend any serums or products to get her lashes healthy again ready for her next appointment? Ideally I am looking for something that will help encourage growth and strength.

Thanks in advance x
Nova lash lash Doctor
I had a reaction lost all my lashes form the removal wore them almost a year.itwas the application I. Believe . I took nova lash training and started on this it is also for brows

My eyelashes were a lot shorter after I had my extensions removed. I used revitalash serum on my lash line and also used castor oil on my lashes and now they are longer and thicker than they have ever been. Does take about 6-8 weeks to start seeing the results. I took a break for 3 months from extensions as does take ages for them to improve. X

Latest posts

Back