Eyelash extensions charge

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peejaymaloney

Reaction score
So how much do you guys charge for a full set of INDIVIDUAL eyelash extensions ?

I Charge £60 for a full set and £20 for infills.. I am salon based and use lash perfect!!

I charge £68 for a full set
£16.50 for 30 min fill
£23.50 for 45 min fill

Lash perfect

Would you pay these prices

I charge £68 for a full set
£16.50 for 30 min fill
£23.50 for 45 min fill

Lash perfect

Would you pay these prices

Yep :)

I would like to charge at least £65 for my full set ideally but unfortunetly im competing with the £25,35 and £45 around me.. I charge £20 for the infill regardless of 30 or 45mins as i do what is needed :)

But think your prices are very reasonable :)

I'm just running £20 off until September to try and get people hooked and loving there lashes !! What glue do you use odour free or ultimate ?

I charge £90 and that includes initial full set then 3 x weekly appointments for maintenance and removal on the 4th week. I think it's a great deal but everyone saying it's too expensive. I think for 5 appointments that will equal 4 hours of intricate lashing is a damn good deal!

How often do u ask clients to return for infilling

I charge £90 and that includes initial full set then 3 x weekly appointments for maintenance and removal on the 4th week. I think it's a great deal but everyone saying it's too expensive. I think for 5 appointments that will equal 4 hours of intricate lashing is a damn good deal!

In sense, its a good deal, but IMO unnecessary.
Why do you remove in the 4th week after application?
x

I charge £70 for full set, £25 for 2 week fill and £35 for 3 week fill. After that it's a full set charge.

I use Lash Perfect too. Ultimate II x

£80 for full set £16 for mini half hour top up or £26 for 1 hour every 2-3weeks, we charge £68 for a replacement set of eyelashes for regular customers. Use lash perfect and lash base products, and there is 5 of us in the salon all super busy with lashes

I work from home and am only starting to build up a regular client base as I've only just started advertising (I qualified 14 months ago but had a baby in that time) so I'm charging
£40 a full set
£20 infills (usually takes an hour)
£10 removal (if they want them removed for any reason but haven't had that yet as they have infills)

Once I get a regular client base I may begin to charge £45 and gradually over a long period of time get to £50, I wouldn't wana do it so soon & lose my clients over greed. It works for me :)

£45 or £65 for lashes.

Infills are £20 for 45 minutes, £25 for 1 hour.

Most clients come every 2-3 weeks.

I am also curious about weekly infills then removing after the 4th week? Can I ask why you do this?

I have quite a few regulars who have been getting infills for about 2 years now without a break.

People are paying £90 to have lashes for only 4 weeks and have to attend weekly? I can't see that being popular but perhaps I'm missing something?

I offer the removal appointment if the client wants them off or if they have gone beyond in-filling (growth cycle/lash loss, damage etc)

I offer the removal appointment if the client wants them off or if they have gone beyond in-filling (growth cycle/lash loss, damage etc)

So, if the client doesnt want them off what do you do in terms of infill appts and pricing?

I feel that by offering the removal at 4 weeks you are saying to your clients that this is what should happen and as said, eyelashes can be on for as long as they are wanted with 2-3 weekly appointments.

So I am still confused :)

So, if the client doesnt want them off what do you do in terms of infill appts and pricing?

I feel that by offering the removal at 4 weeks you are saying to your clients that this is what should happen and as said, eyelashes can be on for as long as they are wanted with 2-3 weekly appointments.

So I am still confused :)

Then I continue at my hourly rate...

However from my experiences as a lasher and wearing them myself, after 6 weeks they always look like they need to all come off

Also, considering growth cycle and length/weight on natural lash, I wouldn't advocate indefinite wear

I guess it's what's more important to one and all

Is it just about having long lashes or is it also taking care of the ones you already have

H x

Then I continue at my hourly rate...

However from my experiences as a lasher and wearing them myself, after 6 weeks they always look like they need to all come off

Also, considering growth cycle and length/weight on natural lash, I wouldn't advocate indefinite wear

I guess it's what's more important to one and all

Is it just about having long lashes or is it also taking care of the ones you already have

H x

If applied properly then there is absolutely no reason why lashes can't be worn indefinitely. If lashes look like they need to come off after 6 weeks with regular infills then you need to change your lasher!
I have clients that have worn them for months and months and there is no damage to the natural lashes and they still look good after regular infills.
Obviously you need to apply the right length/weight lashes to your clients. I have had clients that want really long and thick lashes and if their natural lashes won't support the weight then I won't do them. I explain to clients what thickness they can have and that you can make them look fuller by applying shorter lashes inbetween. I only apply lashes that their natural lashes can support as I care about their natural lashes. Maybe you are applying the wrong length and thickness if your lashes are looking like they need to removed so quickly. Can I ask who you trained with?
In answer to the OP, I charge £50 for a natural set (40-50 lashes per eye)
£75 for a full set (70-80 lashes per eye)
£100 for a glamour set (100+ lashes per eye).

If applied properly then there is absolutely no reason why lashes can't be worn indefinitely. If lashes look like they need to come off after 6 weeks with regular infills then you need to change your lasher!
I have clients that have worn them for months and months and there is no damage to the natural lashes and they still look good after regular infills.
Obviously you need to apply the right length/weight lashes to your clients. I have had clients that want really long and thick lashes and if their natural lashes won't support the weight then I won't do them. I explain to clients what thickness they can have and that you can make them look fuller by applying shorter lashes inbetween. I only apply lashes that their natural lashes can support as I care about their natural lashes. Maybe you are applying the wrong length and thickness if your lashes are looking like they need to removed so quickly. Can I ask who you trained with?
In answer to the OP, I charge £50 for a natural set (40-50 lashes per eye)
£75 for a full set (70-80 lashes per eye)
£100 for a glamour set (100+ lashes per eye).

Angelina, do you have many clients opt for the £100 a set?

xx

Obviously you need to apply the right length/weight lashes to your clients. I have had clients that want really long and thick lashes and if their natural lashes won't support the weight then I won't do them. I explain to clients what thickness they can have and that you can make them look fuller by applying shorter lashes inbetween. I only apply lashes that their natural lashes can support as I care about their natural lashes. Maybe you are applying the wrong length and thickness if your lashes are looking like they need to removed so quickly.

Here, here.
I was just about to write practically the same reply.
xx

Would anyone mind telling me how many lashes come in a pot of lash perfect lashes? I have had all the info sent to me as i am looking in to training and was wondering how many sets you can get out of a pot xx thanks xx

Latest posts

Back