Eyelash extensions. My client is moving to Australia

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jurate

Reaction score
Hey geeks!

One of my favourite clients is leaving me - she is moving to Australia for a year :(

Basically, she doesnt want to loose her lashes and wants to maintain them while she is there.

I think she will stay in Perth. I would like to recommend her someone good! I directed her to this site to post in consumer querries but i thought i will look someone up myself as well.

Could anyone recommend me anyone? Would really appreciate as she is one of the loveliest people you can meet :)

Xx
Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

Pretty please? :) surely there must be a place she could find a lash extensionist over there? :)

Hey! Im in Perth, Australia. :) There are sooo many girls that do lash extensions here, do you know what part of Perth she will be in?? As she will obviously not want to travel to the other side of the city just for her lash extensions :p

Hey! Im in Perth, Australia. :) There are sooo many girls that do lash extensions here, do you know what part of Perth she will be in?? As she will obviously not want to travel to the other side of the city just for her lash extensions :p

Hey! If you are good - she will travel :) i would appreciate if you could pass me on any details - feel free to pm me your contacts or means of finding those girls! :)

Thank you for getting back to me :)

Try Sara Sanchez eyelash extensions on FB! :)

I have a foot phobia. I truly find most feet completely and utterely repulsive. I think most feet are really ugly too. Long old hairy toes and stuff........GAKKKKKKKK!!!!!! LOL

And early on my newbie days, in the first salon I was at, we had a tech named Renee. She was doing a pedi on an older client and she came out of the pedi area, literally gagging and her eyes were watering. She said her feet were so disgusting and she didn't think she was going to be able to finish the service! (Hey Sam...where's the "puke" emoticon when you need it! :?: :?: ) I was pretty sure I wasn't going to EVER do a pedicure before that and I was positive it would never happen after that.

So there's the jist of why I don't do feet. I'd much rather clean my horses tootsies with my bare hands ;)

Oooh im off to look for ger ;)

Am i seeing things? Wtf did i just quote? I didnt even read that post!!! I will look for sarah sanches :)

I know Sara (facebook here) is good for eyelash extensions, but i'd warn against her acrylics and shellac. She won't tell which acrylic product she uses, and she doesn't use shellac as advised. Just... be careful.

Hi rebecca, I accidentally saw your post. I am not sure who you are or where you got that information from. I use illume and have no problem what so ever giving out information on what products I use. I practice safe and healthy nails nothing less. Thanks

I don't think you'll get a reply because that was written in 2012 but I'm sorry you saw it. Wouldn't be a nice thing to read about yourself.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks ballaratbeauty, I didn't see the date... I was shocked to see such a comment as I am very particular in how I do nails. I use one use only files, change everything In between clients and sterilise between every client so it was a bit of a shock. I would be more likely to be careful of someone talking badly of other techs its Not professional what so ever. Thanks anyway. I just wanted to clarify as I practice very safe nail services :) I just don't know how on earth anyone would think to say such a thing that was so far off from the truth. Merry Christmas :) hope you and your family have a wonderful time.

Thanks ballaratbeauty, I didn't see the date... I was shocked to see such a comment as I am very particular in how I do nails. I use one use only files, change everything In between clients and sterilise between every client so it was a bit of a shock. I would be more likely to be careful of someone talking badly of other techs its Not professional what so ever. Thanks anyway. I just wanted to clarify as I practice very safe nail services :) I just don't know how on earth anyone would think to say such a thing that was so far off from the truth. Merry Christmas :) hope you and your family have a wonderful time.

I'm not sure but I think my client eventually went to you ... Did you have anyone this year from Ireland ? :) quite recently, a few months back :)

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

Yes jurate she did come to me I think 3 times while she was here :) an absolute pleasure she was :) I was sad to see her go back!!! Hopefully I will see her one day if she returns to Perth :)

Yes jurate she did come to me I think 3 times while she was here :) an absolute pleasure she was :) I was sad to see her go back!!! Hopefully I will see her one day if she returns to Perth :)

She's back with me for now. Love her to bits !! Xxx nice to hear from you too. She had nice things to say about you xxx

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back