Eyelash extensions or myscara ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

perfectpamper

Reaction score
Hi geeks I want to offer a new eyelash treatment in the salon and I was wondering what you geeks recommend ? What does well for you ? Xx

Trained in both, MYscara is slightly more popular for me. X

Definintely eyelash extensions. Semi-permanent mascara hasn't really taken off like it was expected to.

Think it depends on the area we work and our clients... Demographics ladies, demographics x

I agree with Angelina. I think eyelash extensions are more popular than semi perm mascara. I love both but feel that Myscara is not for everyone, where as eyelash extensions can be tailored to anyone.

Annie xx

Thanks guys ! This has really helped ! Xxx

From a client perspective .. would not have myscara or cry baby treatment again, yes to lash extensions.

Jacqui xx

Oo ok. Did something go wrong ? Xx

Oo ok. Did something go wrong ? Xx
I didn't enjoy anything about the treatment and was not impressed with the result. And would certainly not have it done every 2 weeks.

As a result I invested my money in Shellac instead.

Jacqui xx

Ahh ok ! By the looks semi p lashes are my new treatment ! How you getting on with shellac ? Xx

Love love loving it!!!!!

Jacqui xx

Lush ! I really want to invest in some great treatments :) any other recommendations ?

Latest posts

Back