Eyelash extensions please help?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

biancaharris

Reaction score
I did mobile eyelash extensions on a woman who during the eyelash extensions has a full face of makeup on . Who does that ? Anyway she had not only makeup but her old lashes on ,so I had to remove the lashes and the makeup that I could get off her ect. She said she has been getting extensions for years (really??) I do the lashes anyway (really shouldn't have)anyway I message her 3 days after to check up on her and she's says they have all fallen out Next morning .

Mind you makeup ,eyeliner mascara ect is the devil for holding eyelash glue . But as a good will gesture I offer her a refund but it will be a while till I can send it. She then starts to send me messages threatening me and demanding me for the money and saying she will report me. On top of that blackmailing me saying I can take this further as you did not do a patch test. Now as many mobile extensionist know patch test are difficult when you do mobile. Also I specifically asked her about allergies and warned her that are you ok to do this without a patch test. Long story short I messaged her telling her to not threaten or blackmail me which is illegal and that I will send her a refund when I can. Which her money hungry diva ass said yes too. But just some advice ? How do I deal with this in the future or what should I have done ? Thank you

Always, always do a patch test even if you have to build it into your price.. It's just not worth giving them any room to ruin your business over something so small :(
Just take it as a lesson learnt and move on from it.
I always think of skin tests/consultations as a good way of seeing if they are the kind of client you want anyway [emoji6] you can generally tell the p takers miles off

Always, always do a patch test even if you have to build it into your price.. It's just not worth giving them any room to ruin your business over something so small :(
Just take it as a lesson learnt and move on from it.
I always think of skin tests/consultations as a good way of seeing if they are the kind of client you want anyway [emoji6] you can generally tell the p takers miles off
Thank you so much for your response I will always now. I'm glad it's happend now not in the future.xx

I agree with Elle, always do a patch test. You can always use this as a chance to tell them what to do before you arrive too - e.g. Take off old lashes, no make, no contact lenses etc. I do lashes mobile and I do loose some clients when I say they have to patch test before, but if they are that willing to risk an allergic reaction in their eyes then quite frankly they are stupid and I wouldn't want their custom anyway!

Latest posts

Back