Eyelash Extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BessieBoo

Reaction score
Hi all - this may be the wrong place to ask this, so please forgive me as I'm stupid!

I am looking to get some eyelash extensions (the expensive type). Are there any of you geeks offering this service in Kent somewhere?

Thank you!

Claire x

well if you had been closer i would have done them for you lol anyhow if you log onto the nouveau lashes website you can find a salon or therapist near you

Hi all - this may be the wrong place to ask this, so please forgive me as I'm stupid!

I am looking to get some eyelash extensions (the expensive type). Are there any of you geeks offering this service in Kent somewhere?

Thank you!

Claire x

Hi Claire, if you dont get a response here, try phoning extension companies like i~lash or nouveau they will tell you who has trained with them in your area. Good luck.
try these links..
Salon Finder - Nouveau Lashes, lash extensions, eyelash extensions, semi permanent lash extensions

ABX Beauty Products - UK Based Beauty Products Distributors & Trainers

Hope that helps. If I did them I would love to have done you!:green:

Thank you!

Claire x

Hi I do eyelash extensions, Im based in bexley kent is that anywhere near you

Anyone in Ayrshire do these?....:green:

Hi Claire, if you dont get a response here, try phoning extension companies like i~lash or nouveau they will tell you who has trained with them in your area. Good luck.
try these links..
Salon Finder - Nouveau Lashes, lash extensions, eyelash extensions, semi permanent lash extensions

ABX Beauty Products - UK Based Beauty Products Distributors & Trainers

Hope that helps. If I did them I would love to have done you!:green:

Hi Debbie, did you forget I did eyelash extensions, can train you too now if you fancy it. Been working in a lash bar for months.

Latest posts

Back