Eyelash extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailroom

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm interested in doing a course for gorg eyelashes, can anyone recommend a good company to do one with? My local supplier is doing a Marvell lash (think that's the right name) is this any good?
thanks
me xx

The marvel lashes last between one and two weeks,
true individual lashes last up to 2 months,
i teach for Flirties lashes, if you want any info send me a pm

yes I can recommend someone, Grace Jackaman. Yes everyone knows Grace from Nouveau.

Well she now is on her own, she has the most fantastic training program.

As most know, she has been doing lashes from the start.

Why go else where? she is not to far from you.

amazing face ltd

Su x

i didn't like them at all. They don't last for as long as they say.

i didn't like them at all. They don't last for as long as they say.

Bold statement! all to do with the application, and how YOU look after them, I am afraid.

Grace will teach the correct method.

x

Bold statement! all to do with the application, and how YOU look after them, I am afraid.

Grace will teach the correct method.

x
Hi Susan
I think if you filled out your profile with more details about what training you have taken etc the other posters would take your replies more seriously,
at the mo it reads like you have nothing to do with the beauty industry hth :hug:

My profile means nothing! I have advised someone, that a lady called Grace, who everyone knows in the lash business, now does her own training. the end x

Su x

Hi hun i ues salon systems and they are brill. They are lasting my ladies between two and three weeks which for none permanent lashes ticks all my boxes and also they can be done reasonably priced for clients to have the look with out a major expensence whilst times are hard. hth xxx

My profile means nothing! I have advised someone, that a lady called Grace, who everyone knows in the lash business, now does her own training. the end x

Su x

Its important to fill in your profile because it gives people an idea of what stage you are at in your profession, it tells us what products you use and how long you have been doing this....its simply a introduction of yourself :)

My profile means nothing! ........

Su x

Maybe to you it means nothing but to the rest of us it gives credibility to your replies - we dont know whether the information you are giving comes from you as a consumer or whether you work for the person you are recommending or somewhere in between.

We at Salongeek encourage professional advice given by professionals.

Su x

Wow!! Welcome to the site!! You introduced yourself beautifully and really made us all want to read you :eek: :smack:.

You might try some humility in the face of Geeks who have been members for years and who GIVE to the site regularly. Maybe you could be softer in your tone... that would be nice! :rolleyes:
Thanks for playing! :idea:

The marvel lashes last between one and two weeks,
true individual lashes last up to 2 months,
i teach for Flirties lashes, if you want any info send me a pm

just curious as to why you think/say they only last 1 - 2 weeks - as they are certainly not advertised as only lasting that long - they are advertised as semi permanent lash extensions just the same as any other brand

the products in the kit also aeem remarkably similar to products that are in the flirties and hollywood lashes kits and some of the other brands I have seen

is this your personal experience of marvel lash system-or are you confusing them with the normal salon system individual lashes ?

please dont take any offence to what i have stated - i would just like to know so as i can make an informed decision about which brand to buy

thanks
nicola

Hi Nicola
Not offended at all hun, my statement was from experience,
as i teach semi permanent lash courses i have researched lots of companies products and that was my findings with these, it is down to the adhesive not been as strong,
hth hun :hug:

thanks for the info Louise :hug:

so difficult choosing a brand based on just advertising info etc- i'm like you I have to know all the ins & outs, pros & cons - it takes me ages to decide which brand/company to go with so it's good to hear other views

ta hun :hug:

Hi guys.

I trained in Marvel Lash about a year ago and although I enjoyed the course the aftercare advice/support wasn't there and I felt pretty much on my own whilst I was practising and didn't feel very confident.

There are plenty of companies that now do these and from what I can see they are all pretty similar.

At the end of the day you might want to think about how much is your budget, do you want to learn in a group or one 2 one environment, how quickly can you get on a course and what is their support like in terms of help and marketing material after you have completed the course.

Some of the more experienced girls may be able to to correct me but I know that Flirties offer one 2 one training and you then need to submit 4 case studies prior to receiving your certificate and their after sales service is pretty good too - this was something that Marvel Lash didn't offer - but things may have changed since I trained.

I hope that this helps you make your decision, good luck.

Oh and by the way - you will get some clients that really look after them and will come back every 2 - 3 weeks for infills or you will get some clients that say they all fell out after a week or so - it really is down to how your have applied them and definately how your client looks after them!

thanks for the info Louise :hug:

so difficult choosing a brand based on just advertising info etc- i'm like you I have to know all the ins & outs, pros & cons - it takes me ages to decide which brand/company to go with so it's good to hear other views

ta hun :hug:
Your welcome hun,
if you want to see flirties products in the flesh so to speak you are very welcome to come to my salon and i will show you it all and answer any questions you may have about the products or training,
and glamouricious is correct, flirties training is done on a one to one basis :hug:

Latest posts

Back