Eyelash extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poptart66

Reaction score
Hi everyone...Well, I've done my Marvelash training and I'm pleased with the lashes, they look very natural which my clients seem to like. I can't get them to stay on for long though, a week at the most and so I'm uncomfortable charging for them. Can anyone recommend a brilliant glue as I can't see what else I'm doing wrong? I have heard that Marvelash glue isn't very strong.
Any advice would be appreciated Thanks.:confused:

I've had marvelash extensions applied before and i've also had I-Lash and Xtreme lashes in the past and im afraid the marvelash extensions lasted no longer than a week on me, yet the I-lash and Xtreme lashes lasted for ages (about 4 weeks, then top up the few that came out).

I personally wouldn't have marvelash's again as i dont feel there glue is up to much, as apose to other brand of eyelash extensions. .which seem to last alot longer.

I believe alot of eyelash extension companies want you to be trained by them before you buy there products, so i dont think you will get your hands on any other brand glue without doing there training first...

Maybe go back to your Marvelash trainer and get them to help you out.. it could possibly be your tecnique and application?

Goodluck

Laura x

Some lash companies offer conversion courses, then you would be able to buy their adhesive hth

I trained with Marvel lash and agree that the glue is not so good, lashes only last about a week. So I too felt that I couldn't charge a decent amount for doing them and have only done friends as a cheap favour. Not great when it cost almost £300.00 to train. I spoke to Marvel Lash but all they could offer was more training but I'm happy that this is not the issue.
Maybe they need a few more complaints before they will address the real problem. It's very easy to cast doubt on the therapist's ability and to make her/him feel it's their inability rather than in adequate products.

the problem is the stronger the glue the more fumes the glue has and the quicker it dries so you need to be very quick at applying. it is best to start with a weaker glue. i use a glue from the usa which is amazing the lashes last over 4 weeks!!

the problem is the stronger the glue the more fumes the glue has and the quicker it dries so you need to be very quick at applying. it is best to start with a weaker glue. i use a glue from the usa which is amazing the lashes last over 4 weeks!!
This is not necessarily correct, our lashes last a good 2 month with our adhesive and our adhesive is of medical grade with no fumes at all,
the adhesive that tends to have fumes is the ones that are brought in from outside of england hth :hug:

Hi, I had the very same problem, marvelah have now said there glue has been re-formulated and there should be no further problems if you get a new glue from them if you call or email telling them of your problem they will send you a new glue. I now use Xtreme as the glue is better.
D x

Hi everyone...Well, I've done my Marvelash training and I'm pleased with the lashes, they look very natural which my clients seem to like. I can't get them to stay on for long though, a week at the most and so I'm uncomfortable charging for them. Can anyone recommend a brilliant glue as I can't see what else I'm doing wrong? I have heard that Marvelash glue isn't very strong.
Any advice would be appreciated Thanks.:confused:

Latest posts

Back