Eyelash glue in eye!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shardena

Reaction score
Hi I need some advice, my client opened her eyes while I was doing her lashes. It was only for a second but I had just applied a lash so the glue wasn't set - and I think glue must have gone in her eye. She was in a lot of pain and refused the eye bath I had for her 4 times. She has text me saying how painful and swollen her eye is and says she can't touch it. It feels like a sharp grain of sand moving over and around her eyeball. Does this sound like glue in the eye to you? She has since rinsed her eyes but is still does. Help! I need some advice!

She needs to go to a&e x

I would tell her to seek medical advice and keep you informed.

Also, contact your insurance and tell them what's happened xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks ladies for your replies. I suggested the eye hospital but I don't think she will go. I'll be seeing her tomorrow so hopefully things will be better!

I don't do eyelashes but I've been having SP for a while now, the first time I got them I had that pain for a few days after it was agony! Turns out there was a bit fluff sitting over my eye ball that had some how got glued to the lashes! Not saying this is the case with your client but maybe get her to come and show you them see if you can see anything. once i got the fluff out the pain went away xx

I don't do eyelashes but I've been having SP for a while now, the first time I got them I had that pain for a few days after it was agony! Turns out there was a bit fluff sitting over my eye ball that had some how got glued to the lashes! Not saying this is the case with your client but maybe get her to come and show you them see if you can see anything. once i got the fluff out the pain went away xx

If it is so painful I would defiantly suggest she go to a&e anything in the eye us so dangerous if a bit of glue has hardened and is floating about in there it could scratch the eyeball and potentially affect her sight.

Ive had the fluff on my eyeball too. It was like a tiny strand from the micropore tape that was glued to a lash and hanging down in my eye. I managed to get it off though.. it happens a fair bit, even to very experienced techs

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back