Eyelash infill dilemma

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lash & Brow Company

Reaction score
Hello all,

Just upset with myself and thinking why do I not stand by myself and be assertive?
So this is how it is... Infills at 2 weeks, I know my returning ladies who look after their lashes and those that don't. A persistent client turns up with about four hanging off each eye and covered in mascara, 20 minutes cleaning mascara off and for an hour and half I charge her 25.00 pounds. I am angry with myself and even more so when I think surely she must realise she is taking the mick! A full set of lashes at 25-00? I am currently having new pricelist and aftercare sheets done! I am being very specific on them, she is booked in again for two weeks and how do I play it? She said today, she had only worn mascara on Saturday, which was a blatant lie! Any advice very much appreciated... Apologies for the rant!

I understand your dilemma.
You just have to be firm I'm afraid.

I had a client that did the same. I gave her the benefit of the doubt a few times then charged her the full amount cause she was clearly taking the piss... I heard she was complaining to other clients of mine about my pricing so the next time she called I stated there was a price for a full set of lashes which was 1.5 hours, an infill after 2 weeks which was anything up to 45 mins and a price for when it's not an infill and it's not a full set which was up to 60 mins. I made it clear that I could do her an infill but I would only do up to 45mins and I knew that was not what she was looking for. She has been fine ever since.

Good luck :wink2:

I had a client who would come in with clumps of eyeliner all over her lashes it was awful and took ages to clean before getting started. I soon got fed up and told her that I'd have to remove what was left of them and every time after that if she didn't keep them in better condition as she is at risk of infection! After re-doing them I went over aftercare with her again she was shocked when i tcharged for a full set but it worked a treat! Her lashes were always clean and only a few missing for future appointments...

Latest posts

Back