Eyelash Retention-feeling deflated!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loucoonagh

Reaction score
Hi All,

I opened a new bottle of Lash & Brow ultimate adhesive last week...which I really love!! However, today I've had a client & her friend (whose lashes I did on consecutive days) get back to me to say they had lost a lot of lashes.

The first client came with tonnes of waterproof mascara on which took ages to cleanse and prime and I thought this could be the reason for the lash shed- but it doesn't explain her friend!! Anyway I've agreed to do both again but anybody experiencing similar problems? Or any idea what humidity is best for this adhesive?

Thanks in advance!! :) x

Can anybody help??!!

That's a shame. Sounds like they are at it.

I'm sure you gave them aftercare advice on how to care for their lashes, and more importantly that waterproof mascara is a no no? It would be equivalent to paint stripper trying to remove it, and it's no wonder the lashes are gone.

It's a difficult one unless they turn up to get the new lashes done with their waterproof mascara on, in which case you could refuse to do them as naming this as a cause for their loss of lashes. :|

Lash and brow is a very good glue and a glue that copes well with all humidity within 45-60

Were your bases attached, did they follow their aftercare
Did u get to see the fallen out lashes?
Were they attached or detached
This is all the stuff u need to ask x

Thanks so much for your replies!

I've booked them both back in tomorrow to take a closer look, I suspect they may not have followed the correct aftercare (although they swear they did!).

I've also purchased a hygrometer just to rule out humidity issues. Hopefully it will sort itself out, I thought the winter would be plain sailing after the humidity problems during the summer! :rolleyes:

Would anybody recommend using a nano mister/ nebuliser to cure glue faster? Would this help if humidity was high/low?

Latest posts

Back