Eyelash tints with collagen eye mask...or am I just being crazy??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

missyb1975

Reaction score
Hello!

I'm due for my 2nd bub in a couple of months and am trying to think up ideas for increasing income on basic services that i can do whilst I have my baby sitting in a rocker in the corner of the room in my home salon. I'm planning on ditching facials for a while and stick to more 'child-friendly' treatments where it won't matter if my baby is making noises.

One idea was to add a collagen treatment to my lash tints. I've got some collagen eye masks that I thought I could use under my tint pads during a tint. I'm yet to trial it but just wondered if anyone else does it or what people think of it?

Any other ingenious ideas out there? I'm a really small home salon only working a couple of days max a week so I want to make the most $$$ out of my investment into products. I'm qualified to wax, tint, facials, mani/pedi, spraytan but 95% of my business is waxing, tinting and tanning so it makes sense to concentrate on these areas, no?

Any advise is welcome :wink2:

So from the lack of responses should I assume I am crazy??? :eek:

Latest posts

Back