Eyelashes - loose or strip?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Callie2311

Reaction score
Hi there,

I've seen these lash strips, am I correct in thinking these separate into individual but are for convenience purposes? Instead of picking up the loose lashes? I've seen people write about how they use them for express lashes, anyone know what express lashes are?

I want to get 0.5g tubs of 6 or 7mm as I have a client who's lashes are very short so I want to mix these with 8's as I only have 8's as the shortest in my kit. I see lashbase do 0.5g pots for £7.49, that's a fair bit cheaper than Hollywood lashes, flirties or lash emporium, has anyone used lash base lashes? I don't wana waste my money if the quality of them are a lot lower than the other brands.

Any help would be much appreciated

Hi there,

I've seen these lash strips, am I correct in thinking these separate into individual but are for convenience purposes? Instead of picking up the loose lashes? I've seen people write about how they use them for express lashes, anyone know what express lashes are?

I want to get 0.5g tubs of 6 or 7mm as I have a client who's lashes are very short so I want to mix these with 8's as I only have 8's as the shortest in my kit. I see lashbase do 0.5g pots for £7.49, that's a fair bit cheaper than Hollywood lashes, flirties or lash emporium, has anyone used lash base lashes? I don't wana waste my money if the quality of them are a lot lower than the other brands.

Any help would be much appreciated

Lashbase is a fab company to buy from, very reasonable, great quality and very fast delivery.

Strip or Loose, Personal choice, I use the "strip" Mink tray lashes, yes you pick off a strip out of the tray, place it on the back of your hand and take one lash at a time, personally I much prefer this method but as I said before, its personal choice.

Express lashes use the same lashes as semi perm lashes except they are applied in such a way that it only takes approx 30 mins (I believe), they are not placed on isolated lashes but the end result looks the same. Express lashes need to be removed every 2 weeks as the natural lashes are not isolated. Hope that helps x

Lashbase is a fab company to buy from, very reasonable, great quality and very fast delivery.

Strip or Loose, Personal choice, I use the "strip" Mink tray lashes, yes you pick off a strip out of the tray, place it on the back of your hand and take one lash at a time, personally I much prefer this method but as I said before, its personal choice.

Express lashes use the same lashes as semi perm lashes except they are applied in such a way that it only takes approx 30 mins (I believe), they are not placed on isolated lashes but the end result looks the same. Express lashes need to be removed every 2 weeks as the natural lashes are not isolated. Hope that helps x

I have only just started and have tried numerous ways of picking up the lash, out of a pot is useless, I've bought a silicone pad which I found ok but the best for me is micropore tape on the back of my hand the only problem with that is placing the lashes on it the correct way for me to get them with tweezers, TIME CONSUMING OR WHAT! so maybe those strips would be ideal for me :) thanks for ur help! I have placed an order with Lashbase as those prices are brilliant. As for express lashes, thanks for the info, clearly I'm not missing out on much with those!

Thanks again for ur help :) x

Definately try the tray lashes, if you are already trying to place them on micropore tape on the back of your hand, sounds like the strip lashes would be perfect for you.

You can buy a tray of lashes in different lengths all in one tray, from Lashbase, so you can have a try and not spend too much out. :hug:

Latest posts

Back