Eyelashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Essential Bliss

Reaction score
Hiyaaa...Ive just started up my mobile business..it is slow atm but i no thats to be expected with the time of the year and everything...but ive been looking into a courses in eyelash extensions..

Any advice on where do to my training would be great...and if other geek who are qualified have found if the eyelashes have been a popular treatment?
Any advice would be very much appriciated :D

Love Kayleigh xx

Hiyaaa...Ive just started up my mobile business..it is slow atm but i no thats to be expected with the time of the year and everything...but ive been looking into a courses in eyelash extensions..

Any advice on where do to my training would be great...and if other geek who are qualified have found if the eyelashes have been a popular treatment?
Any advice would be very much appriciated :D

Love Kayleigh xx

Nouveau Lash is the best. Best products, best training and the most experience the most innovation of new products, best reputation. If the best is what you are wanting then this is it ... all the most famous lashers use them.

i am extremly busy with them xx

There are several companies you can train with hun,
Flirties - try contacting Loubylou on this site
Lash Perfect
Xtreme Lashes
Hollywood Lashes
Lash Xpert part of the ABX Beauty Group they also do I-Lash Designer.

You can either go to them but most will also come to you.

Happy Shopping xx:hug:xx

It somewhat confuses and concerns me how some individuals say brand "x" is the best having only experience in that particular brand:eek:... such a statement can only truly be made if they have tried every single one on the market as comparisons.:rolleyes:

The truth is that generally speaking all the brands are good and that in order for an individual to make an assessment it is of course essential to ring around all the companies and speak with them...look at set up costs,training,customer service as well as brand association and marketing assistance issues.

Simply picking a brand and getting trained by that brand doesn't qualify anyone to claim that particular brand is the best....well not until they have at least tried them all before making such comparisons.

So it really is down to research and personal choice at the end of the day

Good luck :hug:

If you would like any information on Flirties and our latest developments send me a PM with your email addy and i will forward all details over to you, hth

There is such a thing as reputation and Nouveau's is the best across the board .. and the training is generally regarded as the best along with customer service too.

No one has any idea of what I have tried or not tried and if I haven't personally tried it I have talked to those who have. There is no one who would be disappointed in any aspect of NouveauLash and that also goes for their HD Brows, and pigmentation processes ... the work is absolutely superb and I have witnesses it first hand ... their people have the highest skill level and equipment ... can't say enough. I could say allot about the complaints I have heard about other educators and courses but of course I won't, much as I would like to warn others.

Still the question prompted my opinion and that of many others and I don't think my judgement needs to be called into question. First I was criticized in another thread for commenting before I trained and now my comments are disrespected because I have only just done my training and haven't used every single system ... I don't have to ... people don't gain a reputation for nothing ... Nouveau lashes deserve every accolade that has given them their reputation as the best in the business.

I haven't trained in lash extensions but i'm also thinking about training. For me it would be next year.

If you look up lashes on the search bar, you'll find a lot of threads discussing which one suits which people best.

The most popular seem to be nouveau and flirties, but there are so many. I know Cabinkel absolutely loved her training and lashes but i can't recall who it was.

On a side note: everyone's opinions are important. Yes you can't say this is best until you have tried them all, but you can let people know your good/bad experience so they an get an overall idea.

I did the I-Lash designer course with I-Lash, abx beauty in 2005 and it was fantastic! I also recently went and did a skill build type course with them as I truely believe that you need to keep learning with any skill. There are new developments all the time, and I want to keep making sure that I am using the best techniques etc on my clients. Only the best will do for my ladies, lol. I have tried a few lashes/products etc from a few companies, and, for me, ABX customer service and quality of products was superior.
I am also secure in the knowledge that I can call the trainer or the owner of the company, (who has many, many years experience in lashes), at any time and ask an opinion/send in pictures for evaluation/ask about new products etc.
Having also gone to a "Lash Bash" in London recently, (where all lash techs got together to talk lashes, very geeky, lol) I heard lots of horror stories about various companies training, and I am more than confident that my training was blooming fantastic:lol:

So many replies :)
Thank you! Am gonna have a look around, but ive also heard alot of good feedback of Nouveau Lash as well as Flirties...So Loubylou i will send you a private message in a minute :) thinking will definatly be one of the two.

I have a couple of clients who are interested which will be a good starting point so fingers crossed will be good training and i get very very busy, hehe

Thank you everyone xxx

I trained with Lash Perfect in 2007 and found them brilliant. Customer Service is top rate, the training really good. Also if you can't get to grips with the procedure after training they'll allow you to come back to another training group for free. And their logo is pretty swish too hehe.

I'm really busy with extensions and have been since I trained with Lash Perfect. It's a popular treatment that is going to get more popular I reckon :green:

Hi, I trained with Lash Perfect 2 months ago and I am very happy with them. :)

Definatly plenty to choose from by sounds of it :) Hehe

Thank you everyonee...Fingers crossed its a popular treatment for me :D

xxx

Latest posts

Back