Eylure customer service

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chixyorky

Reaction score
Hey there i purchased a big bottle of eylure lashfix glue from my chemist but when i came to use it it smells off to me like it smells badly of fish. I haven't got the receipt to take it back but i was looking online for a email address or something to right to the company but couldn't find one!
Does anybody know a customer service email??
Thanks
Caroline x

I've found that eyelure glue does smell a bit fishy when it's wet, dries without smell though.

:)

where did you buy it from? I work for Boots and I know if it was faulty we would take it back without a receipt and offer you an exchange.

I've found that eyelure glue does smell a bit fishy when it's wet, dries without smell though.

:)

Yeah I always find it smells really fishy too x

Most eyelash glue smells a bit fishy. It's fine when it dries.

Thanx for replies
I bought it from local chemist
Thing is its a really strong smell it does go off mostly when it drys but makes me think all night people think i smell of fish!!!

I'm afraid like others are saying I wore sets of their 116 lashes (love them!) for two years straight until they changed the formula and it smells VERY strongly of fish. Horrid

x

Try Duo glue. It does have that slightly fishy smell but not as strong as what you're describing and you definitely cannot smell it once it's dry.

Latest posts

Back