EZ Flow 508 vs 308 Brush

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you press on the side of the dappen dish, or wipe on the lip of the dappen dish?

Like Claireamy, I change my brush every 4-6 months, usually when the point starts to go. I do like to keep my 'old' one for glitter fades so that I have a separate brush for glitter to my pink & whites.

hth's xx

I press on the side of the dappen and drag it out against the lip, if that makes sense? Maybe not firmly enough?

Hmmmmm maybe that's why my point sucks crap, it's 1yr old next month LOL

Will order a new one and see how I get on.
Will keep trying to get my ratio right.

THANKS everyone for their input.:hug:

On the bright side...... not much in the way of lifting. Very minimal. I'm getting better control in the sense I rarely touch the eponychium now with L&P (except on my own right hand... grrrrrrr if only I was ambidextrous LOL).

I only drain monomer from my brush onto towel for specific tasks such as when I am doing 3d work - as the bead needs to be pretty dry upon application.

Any other time - doing full sets etc, I use the technique that I was taught by CND.

It is a great technique and has been successful with every system I have tried (incl EZF).
All you need to know is what a ratio correct bead should look like and then you can tweak the method to suit the system you are using.

Here is a video that you might find helpful...
YouTube - cndvideo's Channel

Latest posts

Back