EZ Flow gel it geeks - help needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bev Rose

Reaction score
Hi xx

I have decided I would like to know more about EZ flow's gel system. I'd appreciate any help you can give me here - I'm a GEL VIRGIN! Never even seen a set of gels put on in my 4 yrs in the industry!!! :o(That's what working from home is like tho!)

I am a Creative L&P gal and love Creative products but, they have closed their training acadamies in Notts & Leics and the closest to me now is Leeds (300mile round trip!).

I have been reading about various gels, but can't find much on this system and would appreciate your feedback - wha's it like to work with, finished result, longevity. What range of colours etc File off or soak off?

I'd also like a number to contact as I can't find one either!! I think it's California Nails? Their website is down at the mo!

Thanks for all your help geeks xxxxx:hug:

Hi bev
i did the conversion with gel it! and loved it, i learnt how to do sculpting pink n white etc and had a one to one which was fab ( my nearest is Norfolk )
I love the gel, the colours are awesome and easy to apply, it is not a soak off i believe.
ring graftons on 08453300840 and they will tell you your nearest centre and other info regarding EzFlow
let us know how you get on!!
Carriexx

I know its a long way to leeds for you bev you are a little way from me, but it is worth it honest xx it take me 2 hours (4 hour round trip) but I can honestly say I've got soo much from it and the brisa is a dream to work with xx

the nearest ezflow trainer to me is jo shirley in doncaster I think that would be the same for you graftons will give you her number xx which ever way you go enjoy xx

Thanks Honey xx

Thanks Clare, your most probably right!:hug:

Gel it! from EzFlow is lovely to work with. There are 3 different pinks blush it! soft pink, cover it! pink nail bed coverage and pink it! intense pink. Clear building gel, 2 whites french it! bright white and white it! soft white and edge it! which is great for a lovely natural looking free edge. It is a file off gel.

Hi Bev, I just recently done my conversion in EzFlow Gel it and loved it. The gel is lovely to work with and as said before the colours are lovely, just need more gel clients now :)

Hiya, Ezflow Gel It is good and the colours are great, three different whites to choose from which makes it easy to please different clients who want different looks.

California Nails are not the distributors now though hun, I order from Grafton International Ltd in Tamworth 01827 280080 Welcome to Grafton International

Good luck in your gel training x

have you got all of the info you need?
Hi xx

I have decided I would like to know more about EZ flow's gel system. I'd appreciate any help you can give me here - I'm a GEL VIRGIN! Never even seen a set of gels put on in my 4 yrs in the industry!!! :o(That's what working from home is like tho!)

I am a Creative L&P gal and love Creative products but, they have closed their training acadamies in Notts & Leics and the closest to me now is Leeds (300mile round trip!).

I have been reading about various gels, but can't find much on this system and would appreciate your feedback - wha's it like to work with, finished result, longevity. What range of colours etc File off or soak off?

I'd also like a number to contact as I can't find one either!! I think it's California Nails? Their website is down at the mo!

Thanks for all your help geeks xxxxx:hug:

I have tried several different brands of gel.

EZ Flow Gel-it is now the gel for me.

The clear builder is a 'self leveller' , great stuff. Means less finish filing.
There are two coverage gels: blush and I forget the name of the other one. One's a warm pink, the other a cool. I prefer the cool personally.

There are 2 builder whites: french-it and edge-it, edge-it being a tad more natural.
Both easier to work with than my former white builder (which was so ridiculously thick, I had to mix with clear).

The gloss I'm not a fan BUT KEEP IN MIND I'm not using their lamp. Their gloss doesn't like my lamp and my instructor had the same problem. It bubbles if a lamp is too hot. You must use their lamp.

My clients have less lift than before, if any at all (you klnow some clients just bang around and have lift no matter what you do :rolleyes:) BUT for my tough clients, I'm seeing much better results. Less to no breaks, less to no lift....
ALL of my clients are much happier.

I 'believe' that EZ Flow is a 'harder' gel than most, and mimics the acrylic a bit in hardness, compared to the flexibility of other gels.
For those used to the hardness of NSS acrylic or acrylic in general, it's easier to convert them to EZ Flow.
I found with the other brands I have tried, it wasn't "hard" enough and for those that were former NSS (MMA), it was a tough convert and I lost a few.
NOT SO WITH EZ FLOW. Once they're at my table, they are MINE.
While it is 'harder' than my former gels, it's still a dream to file. Just like other uv gels. I only use efile for the beginning of my service to debulk, but hand file for for finish-filing.

Once you get used to it's consistency ( a bit on the sticky side) and how to work it (do NOT brush it like polish), bubbles are a thing of the past (which with my other gels, they were thinner and bubbles were easier to come by)

I am an EZ FLow gal now. And I'm a hard sell!!! I usually go for the underdog, because I hate all the marketing and blah blah and higher prices.
BUT Ez Flow has won me over.

Judy is a HUGE help and a real doll. KNOWS her stuff. And if in anyway I can help you too, let me know.

:hug:

Latest posts

Back