EzFlow Boogie Nights - I want I want I want!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kingham

Reaction score
Ok so I'm new to nails but already I want to experiment - I love all of the Ezflow boogie nights colours but they are expensive to buy just for an experiment! I think they are around £50 for each kit and even on Ebay they work out quite expensive as p&p from america is seems to be around £25 on top of £25 for the kit. Anyone know where I can get ezflow cheaper or whats the next best (cheaper!) thing? I have been advised to try mixing my own but I don't know how!?
Please help :eek:
xxx

Ok so I'm new to nails but already I want to experiment - I love all of the Ezflow boogie nights colours but they are expensive to buy just for an experiment! I think they are around £50 for each kit and even on Ebay they work out quite expensive as p&p from america is seems to be around £25 on top of £25 for the kit. Anyone know where I can get ezflow cheaper or whats the next best (cheaper!) thing? I have been advised to try mixing my own but I don't know how!?
Please help :eek:
xxx

All the Ezflow collections are gorgeous and initially although they might seem expensive...really they are not...you will get alot of sets out of one collection and if you charge according you will soon get that initial investment back no problem!
As you are new I wouldn't recommend you start mixing anything until you have a clear and thorough knowledge of the chemistry behind your products....however you can experiment say with any glitter that you might buy from a craft store for example..by adding a little to your clear powder.

Also I would never buy powder or liquid (to name a few) from ebay as you really couldnt be 100% certain that you are buying what you think you are buying....nail art bits yes but NOT products such as liquid and powder...stick to buying from your distributor for sure!

Thats great advice thanks - i didnt think of it in that way! Were's the best place to buy the kits from? Ive seen them on George smedley? x

Where did you do your training? If you contact Graftons on 0845 130 1511 they will be able to tell you where your nearest distributor is x

For some reason, I have both the Boogie nights and the Gemstones collections even though I am yet to begin my training! They came to me via a kit I got from a friend's daughter who had an accident and couldn't pursue her business any longer.

From using the trainer hand, I can say that once trained, I would happily pay the money for either of the kits as they are gorgeous :)

I have also mixed white with glitter and clear with glitter and the trainer hand likes these too :)

Hi,

You will not be sorry if you purchase the ez flow kits....it is amazing what you can acheive with them.....

They are all excellent to work with....... the possibilities are endless....:)

I have the following collections: Pastels, Earth tones, Gemstones, Rainbow, Carnival, boogie nights- walk of fame, boogie nights time to shine and they allllllllllllllllllllll ARE GORGEOUS!!!

I love them to death! Worth EVERY penny!

Where did you do your training? If you contact Graftons on 0845 130 1511 they will be able to tell you where your nearest distributor is x
I had Ezflow Gel & acrylic training whilst doing my BTEC in Beauty therapy sciences..I have tried IBD and NSI but ezflow seems the best! By what you have all said Im going to buy my first kit :)

Thanks all!

xxx

Latest posts

Back