Ezflow gel vs Calgel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KatieMargison

Reaction score
Hi there just wondering if any1 can help I have been using calgel for about 6 years now but someone has asked me how it compares to ezflow gel it I have never used the product so was wanting some more info x thank u

I have never used Ezflow soak off gel but I believe it to be more of a gel polish. I use Ezflow hard file off gel which is completely different to Calgel which I would say is really only comparable to Biosculpture.

Thank you I was also asked about NSI gel but I have onli ever used calgel I did a little work with bio sculpture along time ago tho but thought that was very similar to calgel ??? Xxxx

I use the ezflow trugel it's a gel polish its fantastic! Never have any problems with chipping or anything I would highly recommend it, I am not familiar with calgel so can't compare them sorry x

Hi there just wondering if any1 can help I have been using calgel for about 6 years now but someone has asked me how it compares to ezflow gel it I have never used the product so was wanting some more info x thank u

EzFlow do 3 types of Gel:

• Gel it! which is a hard buff off Gel, its a builder gel and it can be sculptured with and is very durable
  • Gel it Alternatives is a soak off gel, it comes in loads of colours as well as a clear and a clear builder gel. so it can be used for design on tips or sculpts
  • TruGel gel polish, its a 100% gel polish, its applied like a polish but as its gel it can aslo be infilled and used for design etc.. it is designed to use as an overlay on natural nails or can be used on top of gel or acrylic too if the client needs extra support

I've never used calgel so can not compare the two.

Jessica Marks

EzFlow Master Artist Educator
Be Creative Educator
Original Sugar lead nail stylist

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back