ezflow hd

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joolz

Reaction score
hiya all just wondering if anyone would give me their opinions on ezflow high definition products as im wanting to have a go with it
thanks everyone

Hi Joolz I have tried the definition but i did not like it myself. it is a very dry mix so i found it hard to work with ,to get the best it is recommended to have a day with someone to show you ,I found i had to much lifting ,it is a product that does not allow for ratio flexability it must be 1 to1 .I went to nsi attraction and love it no lift at all ,good luck I hope you have more success than I did With it . My rep says that it's about 50\50 who love it or don't

we havea demo day on wednesday where u can coe and haveacht on 1 2 1 re hd and haev a go . hd works very idffrently but i havejust started to use it on my begginers coures and they have had fantastic results,more time to perfect there smile lines !!
hiya all just wondering if anyone would give me their opinions on ezflow high definition products as im wanting to have a go with it
thanks everyone

we havea demo day on wednesday where u can coe and haveacht on 1 2 1 re hd and haev a go . hd works very idffrently but i havejust started to use it on my begginers coures and they have had fantastic results,more time to perfect there smile lines !!
i wish i was able to get there lol,maybe therell be another one closer sometime
thanksfor your replies

* Not sure if I like it either:rolleyes: The powder is pretty "dense" which I think makes it too fake looking:confused: I don't think I'll be ordering any more, just use up what I have at times and that's it.

would have a guess that was the cover pink, the hd pink is perfect
* Not sure if I like it either:rolleyes: The powder is pretty "dense" which I think makes it too fake looking:confused: I don't think I'll be ordering any more, just use up what I have at times and that's it.

The cover pink has it's place. I use it for clients who need a little camouflage as they don't have the best natural nails to begin with.
HD is particularly good for techs who need a little longer to perfect their smile lines etc.

woul;d agree with you there, the tecnology behind it makes the pink pink and the white white.
The cover pink has it's place. I use it for clients who need a little camouflage as they don't have the best natural nails to begin with.
HD is particularly good for techs who need a little longer to perfect their smile lines etc.

ive been using ezflows hd for a while now & have had no problems & no lifting what so ever. You get so much more time to play with the product! x

would agree, how r u finding the cover pink for nail be xtending?

ive been using ezflows hd for a while now & have had no problems & no lifting what so ever. You get so much more time to play with the product! x

Latest posts

Back