EzFlow help needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stefanied

Reaction score
One client that I have continues to have lifting problems. I follow all the proper prep procedures; remove polish, push back cuticle, use pterygium remover, remove shine, 2 coats of EzBond, 2 coats of primer. I've used pink and white and boogie nights acrylic. Anyway, after about one week her nails will lift really bad and come off. Her natural nails look as if they've never had enhancements on them - zero damage.

Is there something else I can do to help the acrylic adhere better? It's not happening on my other clients so I don't think it's bad product.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Stefanied said:
One client that I have continues to have lifting problems. I follow all the proper prep procedures; remove polish, push back cuticle, use pterygium remover, remove shine, 2 coats of EzBond, 2 coats of primer. I've used pink and white and boogie nights acrylic. Anyway, after about one week her nails will lift really bad and come off. Her natural nails look as if they've never had enhancements on them - zero damage.

Is there something else I can do to help the acrylic adhere better? It's not happening on my other clients so I don't think it's bad product.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Is your client taking any medication? The fact there is no damage to the natural nail makes me think her nails are oily and the acrylic is popping off!!!!! But i may be completely wrong:lol:

Sparklepink and Monkeystails are educators for Ezflow, give them a pm.

I don't think it's you. Enhancements aren't for everyone. There's no sign of damage & You've been doing nials for a while so I think oily nail plates is a possibility.

if you doing your prep properly
and your enhanceing routine, which sounds fine then, i havent got a clue,
like said , check if she has sweaty palms etc, if she does have excessive oily nail plates then i would prep 2 nails at a time, prep 2 then do your l&p application on the 2 then move on to the next too and see how you go

Latest posts

Back