Ezflow ideas

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raya

Reaction score
hi any ideas on what ezflow colours fade well together as am new to ezflow and my creative flow is not flowing or design ideas?xxxxx:)

from the walk of fame collection, hollywood boulevard, blu very hills and movie premier blend well. From earthstones, terracotta, sand and gold.

You don't have to stick to colours from the same collection though, practise using different colours on clear tips. Be bold and try colours that you wouldn't necessarily put together.

Keep the application of each zone thin, plenty of practise and experimenting and you will soon get the hang of it! :lol:

Lou x

a black tip with orange fading towards the cuticle, not going all the way to the cuticle but fading that way,lol.
halloween style if u hadn't noticed!!Lol

thank you so much for taking the time to reply, im new to this and cant believe how much it can help am going to have a go at those blendsxxxx

hi thanks for replying for mexxx do u mean then do a say french with black, then use an orange colour for zone 2 , what do you put on zone 3, soree sometimes i feel so der asking these questions!!!!!xxx

hi thanks for replying for me, im gonna sound like a right wolly now but is show me your beads a colour??? i have only at moment got walk of fame, time to shine, earthstones, i have just brought carnival and waiting for it to arrive, no doubt will soon have brought them all, not sure ive got carnival queen either, what collection is that, the other question was i was playing around with colours and thought i would try accenting ova where do you put your bead and how big should that bead b if you u want to accent over to make it dazzlexxx thank for you help xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

have you done an ezflow design class?

you get taught all the basic techniques for design work, colour fades 3d, encapsulation etc.

carnival queen and show me your beads are both in the carinval collection

a cool fade ive done recently was to use decisions, decisions and cocktail time from the time to shine collection and hurricane from carnival ... its a little bit different to the norm.... and came out glitterly gold into the red.... i also did some tiger stripes to add to the design (they are in my nail photos album) http://www.salongeek.com/members/sparklepink-albums-my+nail+photos-picture16290-close-up-nails.jpg
what i do like Louise mentioned too..... i get a load of different colours out.... ones that mite not look like they will work together and have a play on some tips (or a willing model...lol) and see what comes out... just have fun with them

another thing to remember is that fades dont have to be the same...... as in 1,2,3, all in an order........... think about where you can blend colours in.... over lay glitters and deeper colours to give different effects ... they dont always have to be the same angle either and you can just use some to add accents too

i always like to have a mish mash of all the different collections..... when i was first taught colour fades i mainly used the rainbow candy collection as the powders are really lovely bright colours and they are based in a polyer clear so they are easier to blend together

hth

Jess
xox

not sure if just duplicated this message:irked: anyhows, thanks for your tips really lovely blends, helped me alot. can i ask you a quick question. when you cap your colourfades where do you put your first bead. and when you cap your say glitter tips do you cap that first, thank you for helping mexxxx:confused:x

Latest posts

Back