Ezflow Rep Yorkshire?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marilyn Monroe

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me who they are getting their Ezflow supplies from in Yorkshire now that Red10 are Harmony?
I did have someone message me on here but after one reply saying they were the distributor and asking for my quals since then I've had no replies.:rolleyes:
I want someone who offers ongoing traning and excellent customer suport or i'm going to have to think about switching brands as i'm very dissapointed with Ezflow at the moment.

CND... 08452106060 You will never look back.

I still thought red10 were still doing Ezflow as their training is still with the system

xxx

Hi carla,
Firstly, I am sorry to hear that you are unhappy, hopefully that is something we can change.

Which area of Yorkshire are you located? I think I may be your nearest Ezflow Educator, as I am in the South Yorkshire area. If you require any help at all, please don't hesitate to contact me anytime on 07894111414.

Regarding Red10, they are no longer a training centre or a distributor of Ezflow Nail Products.

Hope this helps
Lindsay Bland

Sent from my E10i using SalonGeek

Red10 are definaltey Harmony now.

Geeg I have definatley contemplated CND as I use the mani/pedi range and I am Leeds based so training is fantastically close but I very much enjoy colour, glitter and desing nails and all CND promo seems to be a natural look. Does CND do design courses.

I wanted to progress to be an educator and spent alot of time doing my teacher quals and Ezflow training. I feel desserted now.

Lyndsey I do remember ytou I did training on sculpting with you. Where are you offering training?

Latest posts

Back