Ezflow roadshow 22nd november 2009

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bonjovirock4eva

Reaction score
hi all
was just wondering who was going to the ezflow roadshow on the 22nd nov?
im def going really enjoyed last year and thinking of competing again there is quite a few categories
is anyone else thinking of entering? i know that the entries need to book early xxxx

hi ya would love to go to that where is it? x

Hi

I would like to go but i am new to nails and have only been doing them since may, not sure what to expect, wondered if it was more for the experience nail tech. I notice that they do a few competitions would love to enter one but not sure if i have the confidence to do it.:confused:

Hi

I would like to go but i am new to nails and have only been doing them since may, not sure what to expect, wondered if it was more for the experience nail tech. I notice that they do a few competitions would love to enter one but not sure if i have the confidence to do it.:confused:

hi there if you are new to nails i would def attend this event i had only been qualified 4 months when i entered the fantasy comp last yr and i was placed 1st! it is a great starting point if you want to compete and will really boost your confidence xx

hi ya, do you have to compete to attend? and if are a beginner what sort of thing is expected of you to enter the beginnin stages as i just brought the sam biddle fantasy dvd and im just getting to grips with stillettos and mixing my colours ect? your advice much appreciated.xx

hi you dont have to compete to go tickets are on sale as well it really is a great day x
sams dvd 's are great i really learnt alot from them im on courses with her next week and cant wait xxx

just bumping this so ppl see it xx

Latest posts

Back