Ezflow Trugel users, help with top coat/nail art

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss Sylk

Reaction score
HI guys im having issues with the top coat. I do a lot of chunky glitter and nail art designs, ideally i want to put two top coats on to create a smooth finish, however the 2nd top coat peels off if i do not buff the 1st, this is very annoying because if my nail art is studs,gems etc it can ruin it! ezflow told me i coud do add 2nd top coat WITHOUT removing sticky layer of 1sttop coat, i cant trial this on my own nails currently i cant do anything with them, dont have a model either and im starting to do very funky nail art for xmas so i need to know now has anyone double layered top coat and it lasted?? used studs? etc x

HI guys im having issues with the top coat. I do a lot of chunky glitter and nail art designs, ideally i want to put two top coats on to create a smooth finish, however the 2nd top coat peels off if i do not buff the 1st, this is very annoying because if my nail art is studs,gems etc it can ruin it! ezflow told me i coud do add 2nd top coat WITHOUT removing sticky layer of 1sttop coat, i cant trial this on my own nails currently i cant do anything with them, dont have a model either and im starting to do very funky nail art for xmas so i need to know now has anyone double layered top coat and it lasted?? used studs? etc x

Hi, It's me <3

Yes I have double layered topcoat without removing the sticky layer, for me with my nail art its a case of keeping each layer you add as thinly as possible.. in some cases I added 3 layers but these layers were so skimpy thin

Hope this helps a little xx

Latest posts

Back