fabric

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loo

Reaction score
Hello was reading an old scratch mag the other night and they had some demo's on fabric nails and I was just wondering your opinion on this type of nail enhancement. Is it strong say like acrylic, does it look natural is it ok to be applied to shorter nails etc any advice and info on this would be helpfull and also which companies fabric product if any have you used and would recommend to me? I am interested in possibly learning this but would like to get your views on it first. Is it very fiddley compared to an acrylic enhancment? Thanks for your help

Hi Loo,
There are lots of posts about the fabric# system................ have a browse......
I use Fabric# and it's technology makes it as strong as L&P or Brisa...........

Fiddly wellsome say yes, but then a ratio with L&P to others could be tricky................
I love it and it has got me first place this year in the comp at Olympia.........

This is what can be done with Fabric# and a little imagination xxxx

Attachments

• roses and glitter.jpg
    roses and glitter.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 104
  • crystal glitter.jpg
    crystal glitter.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 99
  • Winner Fabric#.jpg
    Winner Fabric#.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 99
wow Ruth they are lovely and so nice and thin too Which fabric system do you use and where can you get training in it? I am not very confident in learning a new system as you get so used to the one you already use but I am determined to try but really want to be recommended the best one as havent a clue I guess there are lots to choose from are there any step by steps on the fabric system with piccies on here? Just to give me an idea of how fidley it is - I have seen the piccies in scratch and it looks like you take the fabric and trim it to the size of the nail is that right? Cor sounds fidley lol

I use the Designer Nail Fabric# system......................

LOL cutting the Silk or fibreglass for the first time, is not as hard as fitting a sculpting form for the first time..................
It just takes a little practice getting used to it and hey resto done in a blink of an eye...........

Its just different thats all xxxxx
give it a try.............. you will love it xxx

Thanks Ruth do you have a web site addy for this company? Thanks for the info and yours look great I hope if I do it they look as nice as yours do!!! :green:

www.designernails.com

Designer Nails are sole distibutors for Creative Nail Design.............
Tel: 01132755719

Thanks babe, glad you like them xxx

Hi Loo,

I love Fabric...it's really beautiful. Cutting the silk & fibreglass is quite fiddly but like Ruth says, so is fitting a form, until you get used to it.

I took a one to one with an education ambassador at Creative and learnt heaps. There's a knack to using the brush on blast when building up your apex and the one-to-one sorted that out for me. I was also applying the beads too thickly which was causing all sorts of problems so I really benefited from the extra training.

Hope you give it a try, you'll love it!

Just to clarify:

Fabric# is NOT a general term for all wrap systems ... Fabric# is the NAME of the system ... that is why we always type it with it's little logo (#) to distinguish it from other wrap systems..

Latest posts

Back