Fabric..

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heather111

Reaction score
Thinking of doing the Fabric course with Creative just so I have another service to offer. Would anyone recommend it along with L&P or should I just go for the Brisa??

I offer L&p as well as Fibreglass, which is similar to Fabric#. I think it depends on your area personally. Alot of people offer L&P and Gel, so i decided to offer something else that wasn't offered. I am going to do the Gel course at some point so i can offer all 3 systems, but its entirely up to you.

Fabric is a good system, and perhaps by you offering it, you'll get some new clientelle.

I personally would offer all three systems. I am doing the fabric course in October and then moving on to learn Brisa. The good thing about all the three systems is that you can do your Masters with them. This is the route I will be taking in the next year as the Creative systems are always up there on the winning podiums at comps.

David

Heather111 said:
Thinking of doing the Fabric course with Creative just so I have another service to offer. Would anyone recommend it along with L&P or should I just go for the Brisa??

Hiya

Fabric is a dream to work with since I have been using it I have never looked back this is the system that has had first place in the past year at all the major comps in the UK and Scotland. It's allways good to be able to offer more than one system and maybe you could also add Brisa later.

Let us know how you get on I know you will love it .

Take care
Dawnie

May sound dumb on this one but exactly what are the pros/cons with Fabric?? Is it hard to master ( like L&P ) ?
Is it as strong as L&P?
How is the rebalance done for fabric?
Do people ACTUALLY ASK for it??

Just bumping this one back up if anybody can help....

To begine with this is what I offered...

The plus points for me are,

I find its less upset by polish remover (I like to change mine twice a week)
If you pefer a completely natural finish then this is your product IMO
its great for natural nail repairs.

Wrap systems can be quite fiddly, but like any skill practice and it becomes easy...like any system

The fact you can buy brush on resins only for Fabric make the system a doddle to use...and with More than white you can do a French finish with ease....

Plus you will gain more business offering all 3 systems, theres nothing worse than having to say sorry due to not having a skill.....IMO

Thanks Louise, is fabric just as strong then as L&P??

Heather111 said:
May sound dumb on this one but exactly what are the pros/cons with Fabric?? Is it hard to master ( like L&P ) ?
Is it as strong as L&P?
How is the rebalance done for fabric?
Do people ACTUALLY ASK for it??
There are lots of pros to using fabric# rather than other wrap systems because the system was designed to do all the things that other wrap systems do not do, and to not have the limitations other wrap systems have.

It bonds better to the natural surface .... no lifting.
It is strong and can be used for all nail types.
It is beautiful.
It is easy to use.
It is very safe to use continually as you only use activator spray once.
You can build shape easily with this system.
The fiber disappears completely and without trace ... easily.

If you look under premium geeks, there are lots of tutorials that will tell you more.

Thanks Geeg. Query solved!

Latest posts

Back