Facebook ''boosts''

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've never had any bookings via Facebook, so thought I would try to boost my page a couple of days ago. I opted for the £3.00 per day, and in those 2 days I generated 19 new likes- but from no one local with any possibility of booking.

You need to boost to friends of friends as they tend to be local. I've had 4 new clients from mine that cost about £30.

Social Media as a whole is highly underrated in the salon industry. The power it possesses is undeniably amazing and it's much more cost efficient than traditional marketing. You need to market where the eyes are, and right now the eyes aren't on billboards, posters and even T.V. ads. Everyone that walks by a billboard is probably holding their phone and sifting through Facebook or some other app. Everyone with a T.V. at home either has a DVR that lets them fast forward commercials, or better yet has their phone, tablet or laptop sitting next to them so that when a T.V. advert does come on, they can immediately switch to their other media source.

Latest posts

Back