Facebook help, please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Princess Layla

Reaction score
Facebook help please! - I've just set up a business page on my iPad through safari, I can't upload pics as I need to access it through the app, I can't seem to log on through the app, does anyone know a reason for this? could it be because I've just started my page??
Any advice appreciated its driving me mad!!
Thanks x

Problem solved after lots of searching - you can't acess a Facebook page through the iPad app :(

You can download the Facebook pages App, specifically tailored for managing pages etc.

You can download the Facebook pages App, specifically tailored for managing pages etc.
I've tried all sorts of apps but you can't upload pictures etc, it's the same as using it in safari. Any suggestions would be great! Thanks

Another question sorry - is a business page the best way forward as when I'm on it I can't seem to search or like or view other people's pages, have I set up the correct type of page??!

I've tried all sorts of apps but you can't upload pictures etc, it's the same as using it in safari. Any suggestions would be great! Thanks

The pages app is great - you CAN upload pics, it's just like being on the fb app for a personal page, they have even done an update so you can access the inbox messages from the app, whereas before you couldn't.

The pages app is great - you CAN upload pics, it's just like being on the fb app for a personal page, they have even done an update so you can access the inbox messages from the app, whereas before you couldn't.
Is it called the pages app, I'm still looking but can't find it I've uploaded 2 that don't work! Thanks for the info x

Sorry, just saw this. On my phone it just says "pages" and it has a little picture of a flag as the app icon. I think it's called something like "pages for Facebook" or something when you search in the app store. Hope this helps x

Latest posts

Back