Facebook "like" page help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kizzycat

Reaction score
hi there
i have a page attached to my main page, so a "like" page. however, I can only see "friends" that "like" and not all the people that like. This is proving to be annoying as i am running a competition trying to drum up more likes an a prize for the winner, but what i didnt factor in was the fact that i have no way to see those that arent "friends" of my main page. dos anyone know how i can do this and find out ALL the people that like my page, and not just friends of my main page.
many thanks

Hi
I've had lots of geeks that have liked my business facebook page but they only get counted if they are personal and not business. Not fair!! :(

hi there
i have a page attached to my main page, so a "like" page.
... dos anyone know how i can do this and find out ALL the people that like my page, and not just friends of my main page.
many thanks

If you've got a page, you should be able to see anybody who's clicked 'like' on it - are you sure it's a page rather than a personal profile? Make sure you're clicking 'use page as' in the top right hand corner of Facebook as well.

Hi
I've had lots of geeks that have liked my business facebook page but they only get counted if they are personal and not business. Not fair!! :(

I know what you mean - there's a lot of people who like our pages, but as we sell to business, it always looks like we don't have many 'likes'. I *think* the logic is that a page is a business not a person, so it can't really 'like' anything.. (I'm making assumptions there though!)

Hi Ian
This is my facebook page
Welcome to Facebook
it is definitley a page and not a personal profile page. I have a personal profile page here:
Welcome to Facebook
which i can invite people and then try to persuade them to lke my page. I dont know what you mean about the "use as" in the top right handcorner as i cant see anytying like that it says, help, build audience,edit page

On the top right corner of the Facebook page (on the main task bar), there's a downward pointing arrow beside "Home" that opens up the "Use Facebook as" function.

Once using your page, on the Admin Panel there's a section for "New Likes". If you click "See All", you will be able to see all your likes - friends or not.

Hope this helps!

oh i seee. thanks so much. so i can chop and change as i like?

You can see the number of likes, number of people who viewed your posts and a graph of both over weeks or months.

You can also see who has liked, commented or shared your posts.

Enjoy.

Latest posts

Back