Facebook, new info!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jasmine DunLaoghaire - Wall | Facebook

I dont see it :sad:

When I click on 'like this' it just tells me the age group and how often people like me and that? Am I clicking on the right thing?

Jasmine DunLaoghaire - Wall | Facebook

I dont see it :sad:

When I click on 'like this' it just tells me the age group and how often people like me and that? Am I clicking on the right thing?

Does this page have a graph like thing, showing you the male v. female likes and age groups? If yes, it's in the little blue bar above this graph on the right hand side and says 'see likes'.

I am looking on a laptop though, so mobile phone may be different. x

Ok just to complicate things more...I have a business 'person' account and also a business 'like' page. I would like to convert to just the 'like' page but can I do this if my page is already set up?
Rhiannon x

just writing on this so i can come back and do it later :)

Ok just to complicate things more...I have a business 'person' account and also a business 'like' page. I would like to convert to just the 'like' page but can I do this if my page is already set up?
Rhiannon x

Hi, I was just wondering that?
Have you managed to do it? If so can you tell me how please?
Thanks 😊

Hi, I was just wondering that?
Have you managed to do it? If so can you tell me how please?
Thanks 😊

Hiya, unfortunately I did not work out how to do it. In the end I sent everyone a private message asking them to like my page before I deleted my person account. About half added it but that's not bad going.
Rhiannon x

Hiya, unfortunately I did not work out how to do it. In the end I sent everyone a private message asking them to like my page before I deleted my person account. About half added it but that's not bad going.
Rhiannon x

No it's not.. Ok thank you I hadn't thought of doing that 😊

I know this post was from a couple of months ago, but thanks info is a real help!!

Latest posts

Back