Facebook Page Help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smee

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

I've recently set up my Facebook page but I'm having a problem with the photos I'm posting not automatically showing up on my fans walls. The only way I can get them onto the walls is to share the photo from my business page, this then means that the photo shows up twice on my timeline, once from the original time I posted and once from when I shared the photo.

Not only does this not look great but it also means that people are commenting on 2 photos rather than just one.

Hope that makes sense! Any help greatly appreciated!

Are you definitely uploading the photo to your business page and not your personal profile the first time round?

Yes, just those who have liked the page

Yes, just those who have liked the page

That shouldn't really be necessary... sounds like a lot of extra work too!

It is and it's really frustrating me!

Thanks for liking my page Ruth!

It is and it's really frustrating me!

Thanks for liking my page Ruth!

If I find out, I'll let you know! Am just in the middle of coding an "app" that will post pics (amongst other things) to someone's Facebook page, so I may run into this issue myself when I get to that point...

I post mine in albums rather than individually, then you can publish the album. It will show all of the photos at once on people's feeds. Hope that helps a bit?x

Latest posts

Back