Facebook tabs

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lancashirelass

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to do an offer on facebook so when someone clicks in it it creates a coupon type, I have seen them on Facebook but have no idea on how to do this, any ideas

Not all facebook pages have the 'offer' option. I think it depends on how many likes you have and also the activity on your account.

No you can add a tab to your page using an app. Ive been on a Facebook course and I will endeavour to find my notes si I can tell you which one got just that

Found it it's called tradable bits app not sure how it works hope this helps

hi
is that on facebook or is it something that i need to add

I've just googled it's the first one to come up and you can install from there. Sorry for previous comment I've searched for this info alot and all I've ever had come back is what I said above. Hope your able to sort now.

i am trying to do it now but struggling what link did you find

that just takes me to my normal page

Try this one, log into your profile that manages the page and click on this link

Out of interest, is that somehow activating the proper Facebook coupon system (which I presuming is what's being referred to in this thread), or is that adding a third-party app to the page?

I will see if I can copy and paste what I have seen in Facebook to here and it will give you an idea

This is what came on my wall last night on Facebook

Full head of hair extensions

I want to create an offer so I need tis tab to create this but have no idea how to do it

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1347015635.905174.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1347015635.905174.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 161
I wanted to do exactly the same, but it's not on my page. As previously said, it depends on your page as to whether or not facebook give you the option.

If your page does let you, it will be at the top left where is says event, milestone, question. Click that and on pages that qualify it will also say offer. Mine doesn't have though :sad:

I think it depends on how many likes you have like said in first reply i got boo hoo i will have to wait

Yep it does work well I think but I need more likes lol on my page, to be honest I have never really used the page but will do now I know about this option.

I have emailed facebook to ask them to let me have facility not sure if they will or not

I went on to google typed in tradable bits and the first link I clicked on had all the information there. Although I'm still sure it depends on likes ect but def worth giving s go as it's free! Let me know how you get on.

I used the tradable bits and it worked fine. I have 115 likes on my page if that's any help with comparison? X

I have just started to use this, I just discovered the tab on my page where it says add status, add photo etc, I'm pretty sure it just appeared, I have over 1000 likes tho so maybe it's that x

Yeah I think you need 1000 likes to get the tab

Latest posts

Back