Facial and tinting consultation/aftercare forms leaflets anyone?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailzandbeauty

Reaction score
Hi, iv got all my nails con/aftercare and also waxing ones aswell so i was woundering if anyone had any facial and tinting forms i could have a look at to see if theres anything i could add to mine please?

many thanks x

What have you currently got? Maybe if you show us yours we could suggest anything to be added?x

thats a great idea add what you have got then we could maybe think of things to add on:)

Hi Stacie, iv got the usual in my college folder like:
Facial
{24/48hrs}
No make up
no sunbeds/sun
dont touch area treated if possible if you have to make sure you wash hands first
have the facial a few days before the event as may get blemishes/erythema
wear uv protection on skin
do a good skin care routine cleanse/tone/moist daily {nitly} with a range to suite skin
exfoliate 2/3 times per week gently

Tinting
If any stinging use a cold dampened cotton pad to soothe
dont rub area treated

Im trying to think of the top of my head cos all my notes are in a box,im putting together what i can to make some leaflets up myself.

Hi,
with the exfoliate part i would say to refer to manufactures instructions as some exfoliants are rather harsh and are only needed on a weekly,fortnightly or monthly basis.So always refer to manufacturers instructions. I would also say that toneing at home daily sometimes isnt always needed as this can strip the skin of natural sebum, making it dry. Sebum is our skins natural protection, and helps us stay looking younger! Again you can always refer to manufacturers instructions.
Also with regards to the facial itself depending on what skin type it is advise when they would benefit from another facial, this making the client more regular!
Also reccomend further treatments eg if they have a dry skin they could benefit from a parafin wax treatment or warm oil facial.
With tinting see what overall effect they are looking for as they may also benefit from a perm too!
Advise on the possible contra actions for eg
may have a slight erythema due to the massage, this should have gone within 24 hours if it persists then to seek advise from gp and to let you know so you can put it on their record card.
Also with tinting advise on how long it may last {remember this does depend on the lashes cycle also} and when they will need for it to be re done.
Ill have a look at mine and if i have missed anything out ill let you know.
Good luck hth! x

Sorry forgot to add that if they did want a lash perm then to either do it at their next visit or do it before the tint as the perm could take the tint off! always do a perm first when doing treatments to lashes. x

Heres a few recomendtions i have on my college aftercare leaflets hun :

Facials

Use an spf face crean whilst out in the sun
drink plenty of fluid
do not rub the skin after a facial
do not use heat treatments or saunas for at least 48 hrs
exfoliate 2-3 times a week
use eye or neck cream under moisturiser
mask once a week if possibble

so pretty much the same as what u have hun really.

eye treatments

i have the same as what u have put to ! will have a look at my folder and add some more tho if i find any !

Latest posts

Back