Facial Electrical Training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oey

Reaction score
HI guys

Have been looking as to what training is available for facial electrical equipment/training and apart from going to college for 2 years to do the full NVQ 3 i am finding very few options on training in this facial electrical treatment.

Have any of you done other ways in training in facial electrical equipment other than the NVQ3 route?

Have been told about Carlton institure but have seen on another thread that the reputation is not so good.

Please let me know of any other options you have heard of.

ooh the only other route i can think of is privately , i did mine as part of my level 3 , sorry cant be of more use :hug:

ooh the only other route i can think of is privately , i did mine as part of my level 3 , sorry cant be of more use :hug:

Thanks Dee - how could this be done privately? Any ideas?

only route i have found so far is college, but the colleges round here do the NVQ3 in Beauty in 1 year and that too, there's a local public college that does it in 1 academic year in just 2 days/week- 9.30am-4.30pm with suits me perfect as i have done all the A&P & massage in depth already.

try callin Learn Direct 0800 101 901, they have a massive database on which private & public colleges do which courses.

also ITEC do an NVQ3 in Facial Electricals, they have the course in the brochure at our local college, but due to lack of numbers, they haven't run t for 2 years. think most people go down the Beauty NVQ3 route.

i looked up the ITEC website 4 u, here's the link- its shows u every single college in the UK that does the ITEC NVQ3 in Facial Electrics:

http://www.itecworld.co.uk/colleges/?q=7&c=null&p=null

hth
love & hugs 2 all xxx :hug:

I've been trying to find out about facial electrical courses for a while now too, I did my NVQ level-3 years ago and i'm opening a new salon soon, my mum is coming into business with me she's a holistic therapist and has completed nvq 2 in beauty but really wants to do the face and body electricals too when we open, I think we're going to go with the carlton institute, like you there doesn't seem to be any other options, I'm going to have a search again now x

Latest posts

Back