Facial Ranges! Making The Right Choice!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hiya just thought i would say that im not yet a geek's geek but i used to use liz earle and i had a really nast burn to my face from boiling hot water and her skin repair not only soothed it but it healed fantasticly i have no scarring and it was a really nasty burn i only stoppped using liz earle when i had a baby and couldent afford it , now i use philosophy and my skin is doing well .
i have problem skin and have tried loads inc decleor but as the liz e stuff is more affordable i would go for that as clients will be more likely to buy products
hth xxx

Hi honey. Have you tried the Natural Balance Range by Pravera? Its a German based company offering 100% organic products for facials. It was recommended to me by my Beautician of 20 years as a lot of people are becoming more aware of the environment and what they are putting on their bodies. Its a totally transparent organisation, every ingredient is listed. I bought into the range (minimum order only £100) and attended a course (free of charge) in Leicester to learn about all about the products and learn body and facial massage. You are given a Certificate on completion of the two day course and a folder with all the information you are going to need on the products, their benefits and massage movements. I would highly recommend this range and have started to retail the products to my clients with very positive results. I used Decleor for 18 years and was very reluctant to change, by like you, was starting up my salon at home and couldn't afford the initial outlay that some ranges require you to fork out for.

The distribution outlet for the products in this country is in Scotland. If you google either Primavera or Lavera you'll find their website. They will send you free samples of the products for you to try and all the information you need on the range.

Hope this helps.

Best wishes

Sophia x

We had great difficulty choosing a new facial product range. After extensive research into every product from organic, to Crystal Clear,Collin,Germaine Capuccini, nothing seemed quite right. So we asked our clients. We already used Guinot, (which is a great product) but we felt it maybe for older clients, most clients asked for Dermalogica. So we launch this range on 4th October. Looks fab in the salon and Demalogica do seem to offer lots of help launching.
By the way I trained at Champneys, graduated in 2006 CIBTAC.
The group I was in never thought much of the Champney products, except the body butter, I think they downgraded the product by selling it with Sainsburys. Good luck with your choice hope it goes well!

I can't recommend SwissDermyl highly enough! The products really, really work. So much so that I offer a 100% money back guarantee on them: if my clients are not happy with them, if they don't make a visible improvement to their skin, I will refund them in full. So far all I have is repeat business and very happy clients!

every ones to there own with this one, i trained with solutions , then went on to train with decleor and now i am working for myself, i opted for Bruno Vassari. It comes in lovely packaging, there is no minimum order and is a lovely product to work with. I have given samples out and people have ordered products from trying it, which is good. Also u can start with a small amount and bulid up the ranges.
I started back working for myself just over three months ago and to be honest i have done three faciels, my bread and butter is waxing and mani and ped, i think with todays current climate faciels are way down the list . But it is every one to there own really, if it is a high end salon then u need a high end faciel rangex

I have finally decided on Germaine de Cappuccini after long deliberation and looking at my options.

Thank you all you wonderful geeks for your input. Always really appreciated :hug:.

Did you know Liz Earle will soon be a sort of semi professional range ?

I think she is opening some Liz Earle spas in London like the Elizabeth Arden ones.

NOoooooo i saw Liz earle products in John Lewis yesterday.I really thought she would keep things more exclusive i love her products and wanted her to develop a professional range.
Oh well i guess thats where the money is must be very tempting.
I think the john Lewis in London has Liz earle therapists now so you can have a facial like you can with Clarins in some branches. I saw them advertising for therapists in recruitment on the liz earle site.Nice brand to work for though.

I have finally decided on Germaine de Cappuccini after long deliberation and looking at my options.

Thank you all you wonderful geeks for your input. Always really appreciated :hug:.
Hi,
I just wonder how is it going with your Germaine de Cappuccini products??
Latintherapist

Latest posts

Back